March 09 (tonight)

Sky appears to be clearing. Anyone up for a meet tonight? Chance of showers in 40-30%…Anyone up for 8ish meet at Mighty?

MMMMM…sound tempting

I’ll take NO for 800 Alex.

Saturday fo sho tho.

Sounds awesome except for the big fucking dent in the 7. I’ll be there in the winter POS.

mayyyybeeee

I’ll try and swing on up if I can finish the alternator in the z24 that I am doing now.

ill go if theres more interest.

Damn guys…

Its not warm / clean enough to bring my car out yet, but it is nice enough to wrench around on it with the garage door open :tup:

Nevermind, i’m not going, i forgot about a wake i have to go to at 7. Maybe next time.

maybe,

well iam def out. fucking out of town familys in town so iam supposed to play nice nice. fuck this shit.better not interfere with my drinking this weekend

:word: I need to get going, my purge kit and remote bottle opener are on the way, i wanna get my NOS installed so i can push the car out of the garage and purge with it all day :lolsign:

man it feels great to drive in this kindof weather.

so is anyone going up there or not? It’s raining a bit.

ill cruise by and see if any one is up

ya let me know the “happening”.

meh its raining more hten just a “lil bit”

passing on this one

ya the rain is coming down now, PASS!

Damn… another season of melting cars

I could care less about the rain, it’s just that my car has not EVER seen snow yet in it’s infant stages(7500 miles) and I don’t want to shit it up tonight because after work tomorrow I plan on installing my big brake kit and don’t feel like working around/near the mud and other crap. Also there are still chunks of salt around.