9/23 tonite

anything going on? looks like its gonna be a clear nite, good cruising weather

EDITED by NINJA:

Damn son it’s the 23rd… what crack you smoking? you don’t even know what day it is?? :eyebrow:

race me sissy boy

going out cruisin with a board member, camera in car :slight_smile:

if i can fix 98tegs axle problem perhaps i can talk him into cruisin since he really hasnt been able to have fun with the car YET

:word: i hate talking to him on aim and having him tell me his car still isnt ready =(

It’s the 23rd.

lol 25th?

let me know if anythings going on

don’t ruin my fun… i was going to wait for him to call me to cruise… and I was going to tell him to wait until sunday night

Why so you can come out with your slow NA POS?

it runs fine and everything…but the obx diff is gay, you cant put the axle in without taking that locking ring out…and when that happens the axle likes to randomly slide out of the tranny…real sweet issue…i tried grinding the ring down a little but its not gunna work…he got it in after grinded it down…then he gave it a tug and he pulled it out and cant get it back in now(freekin reekins) but im gunna fuck around with it today so maybe

iam sure some people will be out tonight. i know firehawk853 will be out since he so excited about his tires lol

where we meeting? I might be down

Might take the Evo out later tonight.

mighty skurge i still need that stuff we talked about yesterday. my phones mia till nine so

No way this means your car is ready?

Where are people meeting?

his car is ready… but :snky:

How about my second question

where does everyone meet every nite?

Buddys.

confusion…i don’t attend many meets

kidding…

Mighty Taco @ Sheridan and Eggert.

what time people gonna be there?