A List of Things More Likely Than You Winning Tomorrow’s $540 Million Lotto Jackpot

There would be at least one night I’d make it rain.

:rofl

id make it rain on every hot bitch that walked by just because im.that fucking rich

Lksi told me if he wins hes going to remake the movie goodburger and include samuel l jackson.

Don’t tell me you wouldn’t casually slap some hot chick at a bar across the face with a neatly banded stack of 100’s, snap the band off, throw the stack in the air, and announce you’re departing the premises.

throw yoir arms up at yell im.out?

“BITCHEZIMGONE!”

Yelled in a Dave Chappelle tone.

If I won the lottery tomorrow I would take 1/2 of the after tax winnings and either donate it to a childrens hospital like St Judes, or I’d use it to start a non profit organization that trains military veterans looking for jobs in skilled labors to help them in their lives after service an at the same time fill some of the odd 600,000 open jobs revolving around skilled labor(welders, plumbing, machinists, etc)

The other half…who fucking knows. Probably do alot of fun and stupid shit that’s for certain.

Yah… definitely have to do something charitable with some of it… unless you want some bad karma.

I’d pay Specialkid to stop posting on any forums he belongs to. That’s it.

i thoyght about saying that didntvwanna be a dick.tho

Would plus rep if i could.

I will for you :rofl

few houses, few cars, take care of friends/family that have helped me out in the passed, give some to charity and ball HARRDDDDD.

Just dropped a grand on tickets lol, played $100 at 10 different gas stations.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

:skid :skid

But if you actually win, can you throw a few g’s my way? :rofl

I just can’t even fathom having that kind of money.

I told Lance if I won, id have a raffle to see who id give my pawnshop away to lolololol

Me either… It’s sooo GOOD… but its BAD lol… I remember watching a documentary once on megamillions winners… As soon as one couple won, there friends started thinking they were snobs and stopped talking to them, another man that was a grandfather won and his grandkids cut his brake lines on his corvette in hopes to kill him and take his money, another guy blew ALL of his money and now lives poor as shit in a trailer park and another guy won like 17 million and just lives in a hotel and hires 1 hooker a night and works at a tow yard for $10 an hour lolol

I would have a billboard made with a close up of my dick on one side and a close up of my ass with my butt cheeks spread on the other and have it put on 787 where that electronic billboard is saying on the front “our nations government and corporations can suck my…” and on the back “you…”