Admission of guilt: open apology to JROD and others

I apologize for my actions in the recent, and previous plane on a belt threads.

Clearly, 30 minutes on wiki and google is > http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3047&stc=1&d=1193180563

I am such a failure :frowning:

hahha

you RIT faggort

:tup: lol

plane books

pffft

come back when your a rocket doctor and not a plane doctor, then i will take your word that the plane will fly

(sorry, had to)

:bsflag:

Planes can’t fly.

:lol:

you dont need engineering. This problem is practical common sense. No math is required.

^^^ well some people dont have the common sense, and therefor should read up on the subject

While Jrod is a major tool and dumb as hell, this thread sucks.

But I’ll end it on a happy note.

Walter > GayRod

pictures of books?

this thread is lacking a point…

APPARENTLY 30 MINUTES OF GOOGLE AND WIKIPEDIA IS BETTER THAN A AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING DEGREE

Ooh you took a picture of someone’s complicated books on planes and suddenly you’re a rocket surgeon. :gay:

haaha this thread blows more ass then skunk ape

Love him or hate him, (most hate him), he’s rarely wrong…

I have a Cryptography book, doesn’t mean i retained anything from reading it, or have even read it… which I haven’t.

your argument sucks WIKI > * > walter being a total douche

:slight_smile:

Let’s just say that it’s good that walter lives in Atlanta or some of you would probably try to punch his face. Carl is one example. Hahah.

This is a direct result of thinking before speaking.

No, walter is just a smart-douche, that’s why.

Right, that’s what I am getting at here. And the first step is to think before you speak.

the sad part is that you ACTUALLY think that wiki is a reliable source of information