All you market investors out there. Let's play a game. UPDATED 4/23/11

Gold is like $1500 an ounce right now, Im about to find the Glory Hole!

ooo i know. if you bought it back in 2000 before 9/11 youed be rich. it was about $250 a oz in 2000. $1500 2011 just ten years keeping something who would of thought?

http://online.worldmag.com/2011/04/28/whither-gold-prices/ is a great write up please read it.

I’ll stick with making money in stocks before going to commodities.

I’m bought in suckers!

Damn Im sucking at this right now ha

Yeah I’m one of the worst at #10

Cossey doing work!

no you’re not. feel free to click “view all rankings” :banghead

I am dead last. lol But as you can see form my transaction logs, I am just fuckin around and blowing money.

“ONE of the worst” :tongue, so yes I still am

I’m heavily invested into Silver and AMD, which are the two types of companies I would have likely invested if I was doing this for real. Kind of glad I didn’t but in the long term, they still look promising so I’m holding out.

I was in last. Just have o ride it out. And TZOO can suck it still.

Oh yeah 5th place. eat it whores

hahahaha jk im somehow in 5th though lol

I am playing shorts. Since I sit here all day and can watch it on the second monitor.

I knew it last week… I should have started the game short selling SLV

It peaked at $49 or so. if I dumped all the money in that. I would be:

102 shares short on SLV.
today if I were to buy to cover I would have profited $1087!

which would put me ahead of Cossey by almost 5X!

If only “if” counted :tongue

I know man. if’s suck.

Key words in bold. :lol

Vlad: In my real portfolio I had AMD for a while, and it plunged shortly after. I was finally able to sell at a profit last week.

Well Malta plan is still being build so I’m hoping it will ride again.

Then again I don’t know a damn thing about market, which is why I play with fake money.

ROFL… I’m the only one with a positive overall return so far.

Short on silver (even though I got in it late) is working out ok for me sofar. If it drops to $35.50 a share, I banked almost $700 on the deal. Will finally put me in the +'s again! lol

as of right now befor the bell, it looks like its past the normal decline cycles that come with a + sloping curve. If it closes today at 38$ it would be on target for another steady increase. if it hits $36, its on a deep decline, but still could be on par with a up facing slop over all. anything bellow $35 and its more than likely on a decline for longer than expected.

The US Dollar and 2 other key players are to blame. And in the lastly volume is dropping big time, so people are pussing out on the long and selling off. Apparently a major holder sold off a ton yesterday.

MOVE BITCH GET OUT DA WAY!

Making BANK today! :number1

Yay dead last :number1

Beat me to it! lol

FYI your going to want to cut your losses on that SLW.

Did anyone notice who ZOOM’d into 2nd place!?!?!? :rofl

+$600 in less a week. not to shabby if I do say so myself :lol