All you market investors out there. Let's play a game. UPDATED 4/23/11

At the rates of “profit” we are dealing with, you will be better off joining now VS when we started :lol

I’m #11 with $4400

FUUUU silver

WHAT THE FUUCCCK

should have taken my profits yesterday against Sony. but I got greedy.
and I still dont get how they suck and get hacked again yet value jumps up so high.

wait volume change, 400K shares to 935 and climbing. people are buying it left and right. those bastards.

should I sell now and cut losses or keep riding it and hope it drops again???

SO that preacher changed the rapture to my birthday, you should sell short stock in that guy lol… Anyways I expect Sony will only go up from here, long term FTW lol Do you have a link to reading about this second hacking?

Edit: I was trying to setup another portfolio, just for my own amusement, but I added it to the game, when I meant for it to be separate. So you can remove “Mr.Too” if you want.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CDIQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftechnolog.msnbc.msn.com%2F_news%2F2011%2F05%2F23%2F6699560-greek-sony-music-site-hacked-user-data-exposed&ei=refbTcjoOsnn0QGFqom5Dw&usg=AFQjCNG4xOQ1ZfkbKcbkmPkDpMVernbqvQ

I covered it and cut my losses. Should have noticed the mass volume change as everyone was buying back. wither it was covering shorts like I should have or people looking long on it. Thats was what drove the value up i learned today.

found another one thats going to bomb. Might actually go out of business. Big legal issues, major debt. ill ride this one out a few days and see what happens.

Well I went negative. Too busy last week to follow SWHC, and now I’m in the negatives, but still first place among people that have made a trade.

Cossey, if I covered my sony yesterday, I would have put another $395+ into my pocket and been WELLL ahead of ya.

but i didnt, so I suck.

lol

I noticed in many posts you’ve made in this thread you have the “shoulda, coulda, woulda” thoughts lol.

I typed in the name of the thing and it said there wasnt one… Shiftx2 I believe?

Boyyy do I know it! You know me, I have no patients to sit around and wait for the sun to shine! lol Waiting out an extra day cost me this time, which was me trying to exercise more patients… ARGHH.

no, Shift518X2 :number1

Well its showing you in 1st currently lol

I see young grasshopper… Mr.too took my advice on Sony. Well played sir

annnnd I see how you are playing the game. VERY smart. I like it.

+56
+142
+89

:ponder

is that how you do it IRL? if you care to talk about it.

Hey care if I let my buddy join? He’s really into this stock shit

hell yeah sign him up man. I would love to pick his brain too. I want to get into it for real a little bit so the more I learn the better off ill be.

Whats up man…I’ve been onsigned up for site but never come on…I just signed up for market game so

There, Seeing he cant finish his sentences.:hug

Jerk…mobile site sucks

Blackberry or Tapatalk?

He uses his droid2 Idk if that helps answer ya. I try not to you my phone cause its aggrevating lol

95% of me doing replies, modding or general lurking on the site is on my iPhone. I rarely even turn my computer on now a days.

I know people complained about the website on the phones before which is why we set up Tapatalk, but I don’t even use it.

Was wondering what interface he was dealing with that leaves him unhappy.