Am I just seeing things in a new light? Or...

lol you’re my hero for trying :slight_smile:

I might as well add my $.02, even if noone chooses to pick it up off the floor.

-People are restless as always during the winter.

-NYSpeed has become more of a club than a forum lately, and anyone not in the “club” or in the circle, is left aside. There are way too many cliques and sackriding.

Every now and again a good friendly jab at another is okay, and worth a few laughs, but some people take it too far, too often, and it’s simply old and annoying. Shit’s played.

You’ve been around since the beginning. It’s always been a clique. Everyone hung out with each other, all the mods, all the users.

Nowadays there are users who couldn’t pick Howie out of a crowd, or Rick, or Matt. If Russ was poking them in the shoulder, more than half the users here would be like “what the fuck you mexican jerk, get away from me.”

edit: To even further prove my point, I doubt a majority of the people who know who Goober is! Remember the days when HE was the biggest nuisance on the forum? =P

lol, he wasn’t that bad at first.

there, now your post applies to ALOT of people here

i was one of the streakers
i was the one setting off the 1/4 sticks of dynamite in the pallat stack
i ran over the 6 foot fire a few times
i was part of the fireworks war
i was drinking and smoking while digging thru the fireworks box

im sure you saw me :slight_smile:

Yes, I have been around since pretty early on. I think I was a part of UBRF back in 2003. I’ve never seen the cliques nearly as evident and brutal as they are now. Sackriding has reached an all-time high.

A perfect example was demonstrated earlier in the thread between ILC and Karus. Sure, it may be annoying to some that Karus is always saying some of the things she is saying, but it is equally, if not more annoying and played how ILC and others feel the need to belittle others and make insults over such petty shit.

A friendly poke here and there, who cares, but it goes beyond that and is just plain fucking annoying.

how could you forget. I loved waking up to the top threads being
“I love afro sheen”
“this lady next to me keeps reading my screen”
“Look at this fat woman in NT”
“My ceramic elephant likes cookies”
“Lets have a dance party at abercrombie”
“an asian lady took my picture today”
on a god damn car forum.

What sucks is that I don’t know if those were really the thread titles. They sound just like something he’d make though.

:word::tup:

those were the thread titles alright, lol

and ive met goober, so i do know who he is

if you dont like how its run or the way things are…stop frequenting the forum, find a new forum, make your forum, or just overall shut the fuck up and relax…its the internet…i try not to post useless shit but it happens…i read whats going on and i feel i can contribute I do…if i dont like how things are i just simply visit another forum or do something else…in reguards to the classifieds…u dont like it…try ebay or the newspaper or if u need a stupid little part…try the autoparts store

he was not at the snky party

if that’s true

that’s goddam hilarious

oh yea thats right, there was the snky party this year, not that the word “sneaky” really applies though …

They were talking about it forever. I suspect it’s true… those f-body guys can pull some weird shit… don’t forget, under those stretched out, under sized wife beaters can hide an emo heart!

I miss Bubble Tea. I also miss my Maxima. I also miss Howie playing music at O while i was very drunk all the time. Ahhhh the good times.

I hear some Tucker Max in there.

You were there? I was there practically every week and don’t remember your bitch ass

Hmmmm i was there on the regular. At the time i had a black 2000 maxima with bolt ons dropped black rimz and nawz. It was hawt and i miss it. Or if you are speaking of O yes i was there quite often usually with Justin(FormulaLS!!!1) or Dan(FinalGTS).

I miss the old days :tantrum:

Fun Factor was all downhill after 2004…