another boostedfoci to look out for

well, not really…im using a garret turbo, so the inlet isnt round, but rather square with rounded corners…thats why im having such a hard time. lol

oh ok im using a garrett turbo to but mine is a t3/t4. the last pic wasnt a pic of my manifold but similar

^ i figured as much. eh, ill figure it out. i just dont want to spend $200 on a stainless collector that i cant weld to anyway. there is a guy on H-T that sells angle cut straight pipes for collectors, but i dont like the way they fit, there is a gap the longer span of the flange that gets filled in by thye weld, and to me its a waste because the collector is smaller than the inlet, and that defeats the purpose.

good luck dude

nice setup man…

what numbers you looking for and how much it all run ya about?

225 for now next year bigger injectors and better tunning. i have at least 7000 in it so far

I like the trouble light mod, hot :biglaugh: :tup: sleepers own… and that looks pretty clean.

sleeper is what i was going for

i just ordered some 60 lb/hr injectors today. next on list is sct pro racer package with the excal 2. and i am getting a diablosport maf to.

^ dude, seriously…STAY AWAY FROM THE DIABLO MAF. it gave me NOTHING but trouble, i ditched in in favor of a mustang GT maf. id advise to do the same or go with an actual SCT maf.

:ohnoes:

what about this do u think it will work?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-MAP-CONVERSION-NOT-MAFTUNER-or-Pro-M-Better_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33553QQihZ019QQitemZ8066552419QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

in my opinion its not worth it. the mustang maf in a 3" tube will be more maf than you will ever need, and run like stock. using a map conversion like that means you will be tunning with two different softwares and thats most likely going to just be a big headache. using that conversion kit, you will have to tune fuel tables using that thing, then probably get an adejustable ignition system like MSD to make spark table changes, then if you want to change anything else you would also need a flasher like the Xcal2.

honestly, for the $50 it would cost for a mustang maf its your best bet, especially with the pro racer package. if you havent bought it yet i HIGHLY reccomend buying it from FocusSport…randy is AWESOME and will help you tune over the phone any time you have an issue, and will even let you email him datalogs to make adjustments in places your having issues. their customer support is unrivaled. he even has a base table already set up for the mustang maf.

i already have a pro m maf

just got to save my pennies till i can affird the pro racer and exal2

^ ok the pro-m should be alright then. FocusSport has the prp(comes with the Xcal2) for $648 if i remember correctly

Your header looks like a big black hand…
Cool to see other cars makin powa with the snail.
Cant’ wait to put one on with what I already have. :wink:

OT:You guys wouldn’t know a Focus with a MACH (from a Mustang) sticker on its back bumper…would u?

xcal2 is worth it, the data logging feature is awsome. On my NA focus randy’s tune did wonders. and i agree with focusinprogress, Randy is an awsome guy to deal with, IMO the best guy and place to buy any of the focus parts.

update no more pissing oil all over now i just have to replace a fuse that i blew today.