another boostedfoci to look out for

:tup: man get some vids of this crazy bitch

would if i had a video cam i will be sending out the manifold tomorrow you should have it by monday i hope so you can get your project done

^ awesomeness dude thanx. if i have it you can bet your ass my manifold will be done by the end of the week and hopefully i can tune the week after and get my ass on the greater than thread.

update
after the timing belt tensior bolt hole got all fucked. i swapped heads and now the bastard runs again. now i cant wait till spring so i can go out and play alot more. i would love to see focus vs. focus who wants in?

update
after the timing belt tensior bolt hole got all fucked. i swapped heads and now the bastard runs again. now i cant wait till spring so i can go out and play alot more. i would love to see focus vs. focus who wants in?

i wouldnt mind a focus-on-focus race…however i kept having issues after throwing on my new manifold as well…i have something strange happening in my tune that randy and i have to work on in the spring when i get it back on the road. i think it has to do with all my IC piping not having beadrolled ends and the wormgear clamps are garbage and im getting vaccum and boost leaks. that and i think i maxed out my maf. hopefully i get it straitened all out in the spring before carlisle

nice very nice

On the Auto-x course?

nyirp is better