Another reason why dogs rule

Here’s my 90lb Shepherd who can bowl me right over when we play, but is as gentle as can be with my daughter. It’s amazing how animals just have that sense of when they need to be careful.

http://home.roadrunner.com/~jdsears/images/jillian_max.jpg

We were a little concerned at first because of his size and still keep a very close eye on the two of them but he has been so good with her. We went out of town for a weekend a couple weeks ago and you’d think the two of them had been apart for months. Every time he’d walk near her she’d smile and laugh and every time I put her on the floor to play he’d come over and lay down right next to her.

good natured dogs :tup:

Hes a good looking puppy

Cute kid too

I had a german Shepherd when I was younger, he would have done anything for me, very protective. They are great dogs, I miss him a lot.

:tup:

sister has a german shep. Spent a lot of time with her when i was living in tampa and when she was a puppy. She’s a lot bigger now… but i miss her :frowning:

Shepherds rule except they have longer hair.

Haha yea my uncle has a 100-110lbs rott with his baby. Dog normally would run u right over when its around the kid lays there very calm i mean the kid would pull on his ears beat on his head and he would just lay there never made a sound.

my sisters german shepard is a good dog but she hates people she does not know, but she plays nice most of the time

Uh… yeah. We bought a Dyson after getting sick of the old vacuum bag filling up every time we cleaned. Amazing vacuum btw.

He was brought up to be very good with anyone we bring to the house but I don’t doubt he would bite or at least chase and nip aggressively at any stranger who came on the property uninvited when we weren’t around.

yea that is the vaccum that my sister has i think.

ya dogs rule i have 2 boxers that are awesome dogs, sheperds are sweet too

He’s just waiting for more meat on her bones. Look out little girl!

:ohnoes:

he didnt bite me!

dogs > cats

+1 for a shepherd that’s good with a little critter but gives all sorts of shit to unwanted strangers that made us buy a dyson :lol:

Well, granted my shepherd’s a 45 pound mix of shepherd and godonlyknowswhat (some people think pit, which sounds cool so I go with it)… And I don’t have a daughter, but I have a 5 pound Maltese that the shepherd beats the shit out of without ever actually hurting

^ thats a cool looking dog i like the color its different

My dad has a 6 month child, and a 1 1/2 year old lab.

No problems what so ever. Amazing how animals can sense this.

She is also very protective over her. They will grow up best friends.

golden retreivers ftw

i think because the size of the baby… usually you get 2 dogs together one big and one small and just a pup. they just sniff and take it easy