any 350z, g35s, m3s?

FI 350z’s/G35s put out pretty decent power. The TT 350Z we built is making 400/400 on a built block at 7psi. It should make a lot more once turned up. On a stock block even with any type of FI I wouldn’t expect more than 400whp, and get your wallet ready because turboing it the right way = $$$$$. The other one we assembled with a supercharger is pushing around 350-360whp.

haha very true, however I know a girl obsessed with sti’s that would put out just for a ride in it, haha. Like everyone has said you would smoke the nissans but I dont think it would be a to huge a lead, probably a few cars. The m3 on the other hand (e46) would rock the sti pretty good, especially in the high end. Hope you get some challengers, I think we’d all like to see the outcomes.

yea turbo the Z or G and it would be a beast, look at Z PHAT Z’s car…it kept up with Onyx…BUT i see on Z forums that alot of people dont do it right and have brand new very expensive blown motors

i thought the newer m3 were 333hp and i forget the tq numbers.

anyone going to be around this weekend?

edit: ill be in town for easter and ill make jesus happy with a race haha

if i had the choice, i would buy the nissan over the sti, personally i think they are much nicer, i think that nissan’s quality is awesome, and as the others have said, if u spend some cash on it, it can be a very fast and very pimp car. for what its worth, ive driven my parents g35 many times and when i get that bitch on the highway its very fast and handles superbly.

g35s arent bad but itll get smoked by an STi. I think if you went from a dig itd be a close race between you and an E46, if you went from a roll that car should beat you.

yes…a stock e36 …you would probably beat…but who knows.

either way…i would enjoy having some runs…just to see the outcome. It will be fun

I’d say he would definately take a stock E36. A stock E46 on the other hand will probably win.

Define RAPE? Maybe from dig, but from a rolling start G35’s and 350Z’s wouldn’t be a good race? I’ve never ran into either but they have a little under 300 bhp don’t they? I ran a '04 M3 with a decent driver (my dad’s friend), we were even till 45 or 50 and then he pulled and had 3 cars by 90.

Post her number on www.buffaloscooby.com :tup:

I roll raced a 350z back when I owned my lighltly modded WRX, and I pulled him by 2 cars or so through 4th gear.

I will get some vids up from a my350z.com member and show you how a stock/lightly modified 350Z killed STI and WRX. This guy can really drive. So it’s depends on the driver :smiley:

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=D896E7FE-D0B2-4F27-8937-7C8A80FFB5A5&kw=9

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=8112A526-FEC5-428B-97C0-71FA38255E70&kw=9

yes they do.
E30 M3 1988-1991 ~192hp
E36 M3 1995-1999 240hp
E46 M3 2001-current 333hp
E90 M3 next generation rumored to have 400+hp V8

i guess we shall see maybe this weekend :slight_smile:

I don’t think you will have any problem killing stock 350Z and G35 :smiley: Most of them are just average drivers, unlike that guys in the video; he can shift like lightning. If you wanna have a fun run with me let me know. I’m always down for fun.

i think that the people on here somewhat give too little credit to the 350z/g35cp. Im not saying which way and race is gonna go. But my feeling is that it will at least be a good race. Ide love to see the vids.

pm me id like to meet up this weekend

ZphatZ > STI

when I was pretty much stock, i was walking 350Zs and G35s with no problem.

M3s usually don’t race me.

Sorry, this weekend I can’t. Have to work everyday til 11pm. Maybe in couple weeks or so.

ok sounds good, i come back randomly from rochester so let me know when ur free and ill see if ill be back