any 350z, g35s, m3s?

Well ive never really called someone out so here it goes haha. Id like to see how a stock 350z or g35 would fair against the sti. even an m3 which would most likely win. Ive been looking at all three cars but have never really had the chance to play with any. looking for a dig and from a roll… let me know now that the weather is getting warmer. thanks

E46 M3 would be a good race.

u will beat a 350Z and G35

I think an STI would rape a G35 in any performance test. They’re awesome and incredibly refined cars, but fawking heavy.

But then again you’re comparing a svelte (sp?) pimp mature performance luxury sedan/coupe to a johnny rocket boy racer rally car with lights so it’s to be expected.

Seems like you’d rock all 3 of those with an STi in most forms of performance?

well i know id rape the 350 and the g35, and hte m3 would be a good race, but i wanted to see how/if they could keep up. im starting to look past the sti and to get something luxury fast

I’ve got a buddy who has a 2005 350z that will probably race you, I just have to call and ask him. When did you want to race him? Ill let him know.O and yes it is stock except for a drop-in air filter.

if u know u would rape a 350z or g35 then y did u call one out

^^^^^^

thats why, he trying to get something a lil more luxury , but wants to see how much speed he would be losing if he made move

not that i can say that about m3, that would be something good

VIDEO REC this some1

ding ding we’ve got a winner haha finally someone who understands what im trying to do. Orangess, shoot me a pm. id be looking for around mid/end may, since ill be home from school for the summer at that time. thanks!

:wave:

i’ll mess around sometime soon…

just gotta get my tires put on LOL

i raced a newer m3 and it pulled on me in my 04 sti. what gen is that? e60? or something?

e46

the e46’s are the newest gen?

sounds good to me skunk, are u running stock?

not stock…just some minor engine work and bolt ons. nothing too crazy

anything but an E46 M3 on that list would be a waste of time…

STI will rape a G35 in a race but while you’re 1 mile ahead down the road the G35 has already picked up 4 women.

haha one of the perks of having luxury over sti

edit: does anyone know how either the Z or the G would fair if they were turbo’d?

turbo’ing a G/Z would make the car insane. A stock STi would probably be destroyed. Im not quite sure what #s they are putting out but the Vq35de engine in those cars have quite a lot of potential.

I raced a Mroadster thing in my GVR4 and I walked him. Im probably as fast as a stock sti. maybe a little faster.

you’d probably spank an E36 as you have a 60hp edge, but id be willing to give you a run, kinda curious myself to see how i would fare.