Which one, and Why?

If you were buying a brand new RWD import which one would you buy? and Why would you buy it?
Why wouldn’t you buy one?

Domestic fags please dont whore this up with retarded comments. Thanks

Any and all legitimate opinions welcomed.

G35 Coupe, Lexus IS 250 RWD or AWD, Infiniti m series sedans.

But if i had to pick from your list, I’d take the 350z or the s2000. Mostly for the aftermarket. Plus those 2 are the fastest. Rx-8s are kinda ugly and slow.

350z, yea fastest, but i never thought the Rx-8’s looked that bad.

well i am a rotor head. nuff said

Id have to take the 350z just due to the fact it has more low end torque and thats an important part of being a fast car.

Looks like I’m the only person to vote the S2000 so far lol. Mainly because I’ve driven them a bunch of times both autox and on the street. Handling balance is second to none. The new 07’s have the 2.2 and better gearing, they feel fine driving around outta vtec on the street. I drove a RX8 automatic once. I don’t even think the manual would have done to much more for it. But I hear out of the box they are setup pretty good handling wise. The 350Z would be my guess if you had to live with the car daily.

350Z - DEF. not the RX-8. That car sux.

G35 Coupe! G35>350Z

you know your going to get the rwd vtak car anyways.

U forgot to say the same about the import fags^^^^^^^

s2000 just because i have wanted one since the first time i saw it

As an instructor, I ran a track day in my old stock LS1 Camaro and spent all day playing with another instructor (no gay comments) with a 350Z Track Model. I gained respect for that car at that time. I would kill him on the straights and he would get me back in the turns. Dead even lap times. That was one of my more enjoyable lapping day experiences since I found someone with near identical lap times that wasn’t a shithead.

I’ve driven an RX-8 in anger and felt it was underpowered and so easy-to-drive that there was no challenge…

I think it’s great that more manufacturers are building rwd cars. I won’t even consider a car if it’s not rwd. …makes for a short list of choices in my price range…

I voted s2000…not that it is the fastest or superior to all the other RWD cars…BUT when i drove my Dad’s I LOVED IT and everything about it! It was just an overall fun car to drive plus I think they are quite good looking.

s2000 cause i like the looks better than all the other cars

Def a 350Z. I almost bought one and from the ones i’ve drove they seem to be a good all around car.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/shhiknow/350z/ce060e1b.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/shhiknow/350z/ba99561c.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/shhiknow/350z/1532e12d.jpg

Well I’m partial to the Z. Only thing I don’t like on the 07’s is the hood bump out, but I guess that’s what you get w/ the pretty dual intakes :slight_smile:

Was that Chris Huff? With the Daytona Blue 350Z, huge Endless brakes, and lots of ARC stuff?? He’s a personal friend of mine, and took me out for “instructors lapping” last time I was out at BeaveRun, scared the bejeesus out of me! Those freaking brakes ROCK! Wish I could spend $7K on brakes!!! Stand up guy w/ a nicely modded NA Z!

No, this guy drove a bone-stock Track Model - don’t remember his name. This was a good comparison for me because we were both in stock cars on performance street tires.

…if you are interested in a less-expensive brake upgrade that will pull your eyeballs out, I have alot of experience in this area…

G35 aero coupe

s2k cause they make 690whp on stock motor

right around 400-500 it would start to get real fun