rx8 vs 350z

wat would you prefer?
anyone driven one or own one and what do ya think?
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/rx8/2/651F666E-7AC0-4539-8C4D-243629E81259.htm

i dont like either, but if i have to choose, definitely 350Z…

I’ve driven both. Although i like the rx8 cause it has a backseat and all. I would def take a 350z over a rx8. Faster, a little more sleek looking and I guess i just like it more.

350z. rx8’s look weird.

they both need their turbo’s back.

I would say 350Z…from what I hear you gotta drive the rx8 hard to make it “feel fast”. 350Z has more tq and would be more fun to drive around town.

I’m a bit partial :smiley:

Z

personally for me i think the 350 is the better car but since i have a family i would have to choose the rx-8 for that reason

350 by far…

hotta go wit the 350

well im goin to Texas and wanted to get a rwd vehicle that was still good on gas instead of goin v8
i see everyone is favoring the 350z
i just love the rx8 interior!

I’ve driven the RX8, nice car, but a neutered man has more balls than it does.

350z since the rx8 is slow
car & driver said the rx8 ran 1/4 mile in about 16 seconds this is not worth what you pay for

I test drove both of these but acctually bought an EVO.

Get the Z if those are the only cars you would consider.

350z

another vote for the Z here

wow…no love for the rx8…haha. I voted for the 350Z as well. The RX is a nice car, but it does come up a bit short in the speed dept. 238hp from a N/A rotary sounds really impressive on paper, escpecially compared to the 13B turbo, but i guess u can’t beat the kick in the pants of a turbo.

Z

My room mate has an RX and i like it except it doesnt have enough torque to be a fun car to drive, that and the RX doesnt look good unless it has all the lips on it and the stock spoiler

:1320: