anyone driving on rt8 glenshaw!!!!

I work across the street from Krebs Jeep on Rt 8. There was a really bad accident early this morning around that bend. (second one in a month)…so Shaler and VASCAR are putting up speed traps up and down the road…so far they are at glenshaw glass…and putting something up at Benshaw. Not sure where they will go after that…

Just a warning to anyone driving to chaz’ or on rt8.

thanks

also let cheeks know

hell be at work most of the day. but already put in a text to him and chaz.

thank you much

Good post!

That same speed trap resulted in a $150 ticket for me 3 years ago. It’s a great trap, impossible to see until they have you timed already.

yesm. the shaler biker cop always hides his lil ass in those tight corners at glenshaw and benshaw lot.

sneaky lil one he is.

is this so they dont get caught speeding or is it so they dont end up dead?

probably both, because if they pull out behind me Im not stopping

well considering you can view two large blobs of blood less than a mile from each other…im sure they are going to try to stop some deaths. Not to mention this is the second accident in from of our building…the last one ended up in the neighbors lot. and almost killed 5 construction workers. Thank god it started raining and they quit fr the day.

f-cops

:finger2:

whys that? are you a little piggy yourself?

haha no, that was directed at the cops :booty:

:beer: :bigthumb: :stupid:

Thanks.

they been sitting at night on rt8 near tom henry Chevrolet the last 2 nights also

Must be national speed trap month :kekegay:

Just curious… what makes you the self proclaimed “King of Rt8?”

because no one can beat me on rt 8, god knows for sure you can’t

good thing i was out there tuesday and not yesterday woah lol cause i like to speed and i was def speeding to go to chaz’s
woulda def got caught heheh