79 on lockdown...

Just a heads up to anyone that’ll be on 79 between the twisties and Washington… there are alot of law enforcement agents with nothing better to do. I would say about 10 - 15 just in the stretch I was on. They are starting construction in a few places so I assume they are there to slow people down. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

its that time again, time to pay for the pot holes

plus dick cheny is here :rolleyes:

yeah i saw the parkway was on lock, wondering what was going on

thanks for the heads up. ill be passin through soon

good call, fellow pittspeeder
:cool:

79 and 279 are going to be fucked up for a while…
my fire dept gets all the updates on what their doing so i’ll be sure to post up on it.

from what i hear also, their repaving exit’s 54 55 and 56… so the northbound lane will become the south and northbound lane :scared: its going to be really fucked up, also their going to be ripping up the overpass at exit 55 cuz their building a big bridge to go over into trader jacks parking lot cuz trader jacks is no longer going to be there, their building a HUGE mall/hotels/resturants/and shopping stores there called collier crossing… just the heads up :wink: i’ll keep you all updated as i get more infomation

WALLYWORLD is going in there the one on washington pike is only going to be open 3 years then they are moving there and sam’s club is moving in that olace…

Yay!! More traffic for Bridgeville/Heidelburg! :puke:

Thanks for the headsup anyways, The1SloShelby.