Becareful on Rt 51 by Rostraver Airport

They were running a ruthless speed trap yesterday, I was at my friends house thats right in front of 51, we sat there for 30 min and watched about 15 cars get pulled, they have one trapping, and 4 marked cars just waiting and pulling them over one after another. Funny thing is, as im sitting there, who do I see drive by… Whitey, lol… good thing he wasnt speeding! I heard they are going to be running it through the rest of the week, so be careful if you drive through there, its 45mph.

lol at whitey not getting pulled over.

Thanks for the heads up. I’m usually careful through there but sometimes you forget. That place is just covered with VASCAR lines.

Staties or Rostraver or both?

Just Rostraver, no State Police… but they were out in FULL FORCE yesterday… it was so bad that if they got a call on the other side of the twp, they woulda been screwed.

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll be heading down there today.

Thanks I know where they sit so it’s all good.

haha… i always blow through there coming from teh garage

watch out by the old country ford between 70 and perryopolis they sit there and do the same thing also rostraver twp.

i’m sure you blow lots of stuff :lickmahpu

i drive 51 every f’in day! on the way home it’s almost impossible to speed since traffic is always creeping along

and you are???

/yourself

:rofl: just f’in wit ya

he’s getting fresh with you

:rofl:

there were two cops sitting by the old mitsubishi dealership on 286 this morning, they were almost sitting in the woods… glad i wasn’t speeding :cool:

prolly jerkin it in the corner right now :wackit:

I just went past C.Harper chevy about 20 min ago, a Rostraver cop was setting up a orange sign saying Agressive Drivers something on it… so looks like there up and at it again, but on a lower portion of 51 where it meets 70.

same thing is going on where 19 from wexford splits for mcknight road… two cops driving, one standing and an aggressive driving sign

“Agressive” is a relative term. If a giant pack of cars is doing 55 in a 45, are they all aggressive? If someone is weaving within the pack of cars, then yeah.

i think in that situation they just yank over the last few cars in the pack… happened to a few friends before.

I totally agree… speeding with traffic is not agressive, swearving inbetween lanes without a turn signal, etc… I would think would be agressive… which you really cannot just setup a checkpoint for… its all about the $$$$