Anyone with a car trailor want to work?

u better replace the clutch cuz the car gotta be driven inside to go on the lift…

It still drives just not well and I think synapse is picking the car up now and installing clutch, they said itll be done before monday.

Sorry… I’ll be working. I thought that once the original salvage inspection was done, you were given a rebuilt salvage title and that was it. I didn’t think you had to get a new salvage inspection every time it is registered??? And it will need to be driven into the station.

Was not aware of all these ramifications on Salvaged vehicles. Guess I don’t deal with them often.

No, every state needs there own salvage inspection. It passed the Az, Tx and Ca salvage inspections… Now that its in Ny, it needs an Ny salvage inspection.

you might as well have em tune it while its there

cant tune a car with cracked (manifold or downpipe)too well

damn this car is sounding more and more like a great purchase :thumbup

sounds liek a roach mobile …

It’s just too bad the car doesnt have a cracked manifold or downpipe? …Are you still mad I didnt want to buy your USED manifold for full price? Is that why your starting rumors? :retardclap

dude what are you talking about rumors??? so people dont think i start rumors ill post the pix that YOU sent me of the cracked items…

if your manifold isnt cracked then why were you trying to buy Erics old manifold in his FS thread on here?

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/1934/img0397zc.jpg[/QUOTE]

i wasn’t trying to be a dick but i just didnt want people to say i start rumors…

Oh man.

Owned

When I first bought the car the manifold is was cracked, within a week of owning the car before I even painted it, it was fixed… I wanted to buy erics becuase its not a p.o.s log manifold like mine is and brings alot more hp lol…

I sent you that picture almost a month ago, obviously I fixed it like I SAID I was going to…

you should just buy his entire kit, save the trouble of needing new charge piping, new downpipe etc. way better than the junk on there now.

and as far as buying a salvage car. any reason why? i mean clean title S2000s arent hard to find, this one clearly isnt a prime example as you are basically righting someones wrongs the entire way through this purchase.

Didnt he want like $4k for all of it? I dont really wanna spend all that cash when new I can get the manifold and downpipe for $1,400.

I bought the car becuase to imitate it would cost me tens of thousands of dollars. I bought this car at pretty much the same price of a 100% stock honda s2000 of the same yr. I 110% expected to find mechanical issues that I would have to correct before proceeding to mod the car to suit my taste and to be honest all I had to do thus far was fix a boost leak, an antifreeze leak and install a new clutch which I was going to do ANYWAY… I just wish the clutch could have waited until AFTER the inspection so I wasnt pressed for time. The only wrong I wish I did not have to correct nor did I expect in this purchase was the condition of the vinyl… Obviously I painted the car becuase the matte red vinyl wasnt as described. Besides that, I am totally happy with the car, my father who is the pickiest fucker in the world even likes it, I told him I was going to sell it and he says “instead, you wanna just split the cost and make a 1500hp monster??” lol… The car is nice, just needed minor shit.

well with his kit youre getting everything you need to bolt it up, just gotta get it tuned. and its proven to make a ton of power on a stock motor. i mean its your money, but why not buy the best the first time around?