Resonator delete

Looking to delete my resonator on my speed 3. Easily accessible but I can’t weld. I’ll pay anyone of they can cut and weld and new piece in. I believe it’s 2.5 pipe. Car is Pretty low. Anything will be appreciated. Thanks -Shane

Mufflerman on Delaware gets my vote:

Mufflerman Inc
3311 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY ‎
(716) 873-0440 ‎ · mufflerman.net

Drive in, they’ll quote you a price and if you think it’s fair they’ll have it done in about 15 minutes.

MUFFLER MAN FTW!

Ill vouch for them. They’ve always helped me out in my exhaust jams lol

Dan @ Amton
4186 Delaware, Tn of Tonawanda
564-9010

lol this may have been a bad time to post this during the nyspeed “weld wars”

Muffler man for me… They’re great for small jobs and only takes about 30 min without an appointment.

Haha thanks guys. Calling muffler man tomorrow!

IF YOU ARE NOT WITH MUFFLERMAN, YOU ARE AGAINST THEM.

But yeah, for a small job, Mufflerman :tup:

Mufflerman is great for small things like this. Let us know how it goes, I was thinking of doing the res delete in my speed 3 as well

Just get a UR exhaust Dave and be done with it :slight_smile:

Fixed

They did a damn good job on my 3" turbo back

Lol all in due time! Is that what you have? It sounded pretty nice. :slight_smile:

Yes that’s what I have on my car. UR Test pipe and cat back

Pauls car sounds like sex with Emma Watson.

I want to hear that Paul haha

I want to race these speed 3

You down for tomorrow??? Been tryin to get some runs in before it snows

Hahahah hitting red line is so awesome in these cars. Thanks Chris, by the way. :slight_smile: I remember red lining the piss out of my car to get your attention at a red light when you were about 10 cars away from me haha

Paul we need to do your hpfp,then bump up that boost! I’m helping another speed guy (you met him before at that boat race) on saturday to help with his HPFP and replace his projector lenses. Shoot me a PM if you or RedBaron wanna swing by, there will probably be about 4-5 speeds there turning wrenches haha.

After the hpfp and test pipe I’m at 18psi ±2 on the k04 right now! I wanna hit a dyno in the spring to see what the numbers look like.

I’ll be installing my JBR shift plate tommorow hopefully, and those bushings you gave me!

EDIT:
Once were done with the install day, were probably grabbing a few beers/lunch. If you guys wanna met up that would be cool too. I think I was texting you a while back RedBaron about that extra bluetooth OBDII adapter I have if you still want it (free)