Resonator delete

Dave: thanks for the invite this weekend, but tonight after work I’m travelling to Alabama to pick up a Chevy Colorado. I wont be back until late late Sunday night. :frowning: I always miss these damn meets. I’m asking Santa for a HPFP for Christmas so I’ll see if he comes through. Tell the dudes I said hello and enjoy your time! Drive safe after those beers. lol You’ll love the Shift plate and bushings. Makes the car feel so much better! I just bought Weather Tech mats for the Speed. Love them. Not sure if you have em yet but I highly recommend. Wish I would have bought them when I got the car.

<3

Well guys I unfortunelty had to settle for cole muffler. Muffler man was my first choice but they were busy they said a couple days. So i impulsed on cole becasue she I going away soon and wante it done that day. And other main places were booked as well. They actually got me in right away which I was happy with. Now the welding comes. The guy totally just globed it on didnt know what he was doing it seemed like. I feel like I could have done a better job (I never welded before). So it looks patchy and it actually sounds good and I was please with the sound. Have still 1 more resonator and muffler. The cost wa pretty decent. I let the car sit overnight and I start it and I hear alot of muffling. Wate dripping out. THERE’S ALREADY A LEAK. Going to have them fix it for free and probably not going to them again

Aw man thats rough! I had a similar experience with a Monroe muffler, the “weld” was just four large chic pea sized gobs around the pipe. It was awful! Luckily muffler man was able to salvage the shit job they did (if it ever comes down to it for you)

I’ll keep you in the loop for sure Paul, have fun driving down south! Which car are you taking? I’ll put those weather techs on my Xmas list :wink:

Rented a car from enterprise… Expected it to be a corolla or economy car. Ended up with a 2013 camaro lol