Exhaust Question

Hey, looking to get an exhaust done on my car, when i got the car i put a 3inch turboback exhaust on the car and now i want something quieter. Any local decent places who can do a catback exhaust on my car? Im not looking to spend a ton of money on something crazy just something quieter (alot quieter).

Inline or synapse

Synapse did some top quality work on my Cavalier. I’d highly recommend.

thanks, i thought they only worked on highline performance cars thats why i was hesitant to bring i there, hows the prices crazy or decent?

You get what you pay for. A 2.5" hand fabricated stainless steel catback w/ OEM stainless muffler and resonator was like $400 after tax and csbs.

synapse or get another muffler and weld er in

broadway muffler in schenectady, synapse will do quality work but it wont be cheap.

buy another replacement muffler and I will cut your existing one out and weld it in for you for $75.

Or he could go to a muffler shop and have it done for $20.

thanks asshole

albany speed.

I can make it mild to wild. Stainless, aluminized. what ever you want. Mandrel bent stuff and quality flanges, all welded not coupled and clamped.

PM me if your interested. :thumbup

You are welcome, you greedy bitch. :lol

While im all for going to broadway for my daily’s that just need an exhaust fixed as they will do it pretty cvheap

any nice exhaust i would not go there for

NICE avatar! hahahaha

3" stainless turbo back + magnaflow 5" dia straight through = sexysound!

It was nice to meet you and work with yea. Enjoy the new, more refined rumble from under the car!

I guess I know where I’ll be going to get mine made after the turbo goes on. Kbai.