Where's a cheap place for Muffler, resonator, exhaust, etc work?

i need a good cheap place to get some work done under my car. i need a muffler, resonator and exhaust pipe basically. Cole wanted $373.79 to do it on my jetta and im wondering if there’s maybe somewhere cheaper to do this work. i live in the northtowns by UB north if there’s somewhere around there anyone knows about. thanx

MufflerMan on deleware near Jim Doyle Ford

or the guys at hybrid do lovely exhaust work as well :slight_smile:

are they farely cheap?

masterbend in lackawanna. real cheap

yeah they are…but so are hte boys at hybrid…and they are so nice too! :slight_smile: gotta support the local small business when you can!

mufflerman or valu muffler are usually rather cheap…

mufflerman is usually cheapest & quickest in my exp.

They’ve done 8 or 10 cars for me now.

mufflerman took 2 hours for my muffler (went from a single out to a double out, plus the cut-out.)

Highly recommended, IMO.

I have a recent workorder here (mfflrmn): Custom crushbent 2.5" catback with nice turbomuffler, brackets & hangers: $188

If you are looking for a cheap out the door job, then go to muffler man. We will do a stainless exhaust and it will be made to your car. We are not as cheap as Muffler Man, but you get what you pay for :slight_smile:

:word:

Hybrids work > Mufflermans from what Ive seen of it.

For super cheap, out the door, replacement type stuff though… I dont think that their cup o tea :slight_smile: