need a service

to anyone who wants to make money or recommend someplace to me, can you get this done for cheaper than the retail price?

http://www.modernperformance.com/product_info.php?cPath=160_206&products_id=1458&osCsid=5a4230c7c21488fce481826989ead63c

piping only

try muffler man

what ever you do do not go to monro on transit!

Hybrid Connection?

HC is clsoed

my bosses bro works for muffler man maybe i will go there, hybrid connections did my bosses 3000gt, can anyone say detonation? but that aint my problem

monroe HA!

so no one here wants to bend sum pipe or own or work for a shop to make a few bucks? pipe aint expensive, its the skill to bend it correctly im assuming costs money

muffler man it is unless sumone wants to holler at me, im willing to give em a shot

$85.00 LOL… just buy the pipe that is cheap

seriously… my muffler cost more than that

there are no shops around here that can do mandrel bent piping. The best they can do is buy the bends and weld them together for you, and that will DEFINITELY be more then 85 dollars.

85 def aint a bad deal, sounds good to me then

do you have any idea what you are talking about? do you know how many exhausts hybrid made while they were in business??? :crap:

did you datalog the car to know it was detonating? and, even if you did, how do you know it was due to the exhaust? :gay:

:bloated:

good luck with your piping.

car wasnt mine, only thing i ever heard about their existence i dont know about what they do nor do i care, i was just throwin it out there, and no i did not data log anything, but through heresay it was rumored that it was their tuning

i just realized u ssaid sumthing about their exhaust? no lol their exhaust did not do anything theydidnt touch the exhaust, they got hte car running, then 2 days later it crapped out we pulled a spark plug and it was half hte length of the opposite cylinders plug