Honest exhaust shop?

Hey Guys,

My brother needs a full exhaust done on a 99 explorer.

Are the guys at muffler man on delaware still honest and reasonable?

If not can you recommend someone else?

Thanks…

Go to muffler man. Tell them Butch sent you. I go there all the time. Fast, good service, decent prices…

word… i’ve always gone to muffler man when i had my mustang

they’ve always been good when i’ve gone there, but i havent been in about 2 years.

muffler man FTW! always been reasonable.

Not for me. I went there to buy a few bends once, big mistake they ripped me off bad.
Also I believe they did the exhaust on Mikes 98 RT and anyone who ever seen that mess… Maybe it’s hit or miss up there :shrug: must depend on who is working.

ask for don at mufflerman, he will do a good job for ya

dropping off my wagon there tomorrow …

they always hook up the BDR crew

I bought a whole bunch of stuff from there. He asked about my car and then remembered seeing me at the track all the time so they gave me a discount.:tup:

:tup: Mufflerman. Was there for two different vehicles last summer. fast and decent -to- good work

whoa, never knew mufflerman was usually that good. i’ll keep them in mind if i ever need anything while i’m up there, thanks :slight_smile:

They fixed 3 rotted header pipes on my old Z, in 45 minutes, for dirt cheap.

they did my exhaust and it sounds fantastic and was cheap :tup:

mufflerman is pretty good. if that wont work for you, the midas on military rd in niagara falls is excellent. my dad takes his work trucks there, plus my moms car, sisters car, and my jeep if im feeling lazy.

djnick does exhaust work