Who works at an exhaust/muffler shop?

I would like something done today if possible… shoot me a PM if ya do. :snky:

uh oh, steve gimme a call after 6pm :slight_smile:

dont take you’re car to mufflerman. i told them what i wanted done, and even showed them pictures of what i wanted (which i obtained from LS1GTO.com) and they told me it was impossible and said they had to re-do everything from the headers back and it would cost me $950.

damn, really? thats a load of horse shit… I was actually gonna call them too (figured I’d see if I could give a member here the buisness first though)

i had them make me an s-bend-over teh twist beam pipe that I could
clamp in, because they would not just weld in a piece.

$50 vs $350.

H Y B R I D

I was also thinking about them, but didn’t think it would be worth their time with some of the projects they seem to have going on

mufflerman are jerks dont go there they want at least a grand for headers back on my civic… F*UCK THAT!!! (do i hear egay callin my name after that)

wow all the exhausts I have not done myself have gone to bob or don at mufflerman in kenmore. The prices have always been awesome too. I had 1 issue which they took care of with out any gripe.

NEVER had a problem with them either …

if your gonna go there make sure you tell them that Derrick from rainbow told ya to come down

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:3,topic:27534"”]

dont take you’re car to mufflerman. i told them what i wanted done, and even showed them pictures of what i wanted (which i obtained from LS1GTO.com) and they told me it was impossible and said they had to re-do everything from the headers back and it would cost me $950.

[/quote]

Sounds like a classic “overquote him because I really don’t want to have to deal with that shit right now”.

[quote=“BDR5oh,post:10,topic:27534"”]

NEVER had a problem with them either …

if your gonna go there make sure you tell them that Derrick from rainbow told ya to come down

[/quote]

Yeah, Don has never given me or anyone a problem when mentioning a good ref

ended up going to muffler man :tup: seemed to be alright guys… did what I needed at a decent price (albiet not as cheep as I hoped, but by no means anything crazy either)

I’d go back :tup:

I didn’t notice this thread yesterday or I would have told you to come on it. Give a call next time. We’re never too busy for our NYSpeed peoples!

thanks man :tup: I will do that next time

pop, pop,pop :slight_smile:

lol my head hurts a little

need some greasy food

rofl, yea rough night, stayed up till 2

too much crown

i have never had anything but great experiences at muffler man. but support your sponsers here just go to hybrid see what they say

muffler man used to be really cheap and do excellent work.

My brother needed a muffler for a 00 explorer.

The guy was like 150 bucks installed.

Then he asked what if i bring in my own muffler.

The guy said 75 bucks.

75 bucks to put on a muffler that takes ten minutes, cmon now.