Apple stepping across it's bounds again

you douches are salty… don’t get mad at me, i’m just relaying national news :kekegay:

When you overpay for a computer, you better get at least good customer service or something?

and the real LOL part about it all… every single hardware vendor will supply the same exact support at no cost, or extended support subscriptions… the article is that apple is now starting to void these warranties… and it’s humorous that people are typing up stories of actually receiving support, as though it wasn’t something they already paid for. LOL

I used to work for Circuit City’s computer services where we did walkin warranty repair for HP/Compaq, it was always yeah we will have it fixed in a few days…

Not too sure where I can find the HP store to get it fixed faster tho.

And good luck with those companies, I like talking to somebody in Cali vs India

You must be stupid. So what if HP/Dell/Compaq outsources there tech support out to people that will take 1/25 of the money. Who cares if you call and have a problem with your computer, and the guy on the other end doesn’t speak English. Hell I like the challenges, who doesn’t like having problems then making the problems more complicated?

Giving money to American workers… Psh. Your dumb.

thats b ecause you worked at circut city LOL

i worked for IBM and had onsite hardware replacements for all devices we managed… and 1 hour call back 4 hour support on all hardware.

we have 4 hour response with HP and Dell at my current company.

and honestly, apple dumped a few extra machines to avoid the need to actually fix something broken, but rather have gone to a ‘throw away’ model.

1. it’s LOL to me that you guys think all support is non-us based but apple… i’ve worked with apple engineers on things that are at a complete standstill… we’ve called the apple help desk and have had to wait over an hour for business critical support… to which our account rep admitted that their support is absolute garbage… direct quote “yeah… we really don’t have a lot of people answering phones”

2. lol @ money to american workers. hahahaahaha

you guys can hate on me, but the reality is that i speak the troof

I need to get ahold of one of those Apple geniuses to do some side stuff helping me with an iMac, and no it hasn’t been smoked around.

Maybe to Enterprise customers, but I don’t see a consumer getting 4 hour response with HP or Dell :X

Altho I have to say the Dell extended warranty we bought with my sisters laptop has paid for it self already… They came out to her dorm and replaced the keyboard/LCD/Trim Pieces/Motherboard/Trackpad after years of abuse rendered most not working.

Her battery died 14 months after purchase and we had the 4 year in house anything goes warranty on it, called and they said the battery is not covered?!?! So if we would have broken the battery in half it would have been covered but it stopped working, not covered.

I like how you contradicted yourself from paragraph 1 to paragraph 2…If Apple told me they won’t warranty my ish cause I smoke around my CPU, that’ll be the last time I ever buy from them evAr.

No contradiction, they took 3-4 days to come out once called.

Nerds, just fix my shit

that’s the issue… with the newport recycling center that are your lungs, no smokey and computer warranty for shaggy.

damn it i should start doing weed