Apprenticeship - looking for employer

Tried that they were useless. M one rep gave me some papers, told me this how you get in it’s a high demand trade so everyone wants in and it’s hard to get in. Let’s focus on getting you employed elsewhere and you can focus on getting it with my methods outlined later.

I got bills to pay. I couldn’t afford to fuck around with them so I got myself a job and now no longer qualify for their program anyway which the only useful thing about it was the subsidy for the trade. I"d hav to sell my S14 and hold my breath before she’d get anywhere. She was a kid, and played around like one. I neede a go-getter on the same page, one that could put a workhorse like me In a position to get work done.

She KNEW I didn’t want to see her. I requested someone else and they refused to allow me wait, they said it was “first come first serve” and she was standing in the corner waiting for my paper to drop.

At the end of the day the most help she offered was doing up an action plan and resume building. I don’t need help with eitheir, I don’t need anything from them but CONNECTIONS an I was left to do all of the networking, she wasn’t gonna do shit. So I never met her again.