WTH: Car Painter / Manager

Hey gents,

I’m putting this out here first that I’m going to be in the market for an experienced car painter, light auto body tech that cleans up well enough and has the wherewithall to be a manager as well.

This will be for an Auto Dentist location opening on Wyecroft Rd. in Oakville doing small damage repair (light paint, bumper scuffs, door dings etc.)

If you’re awesome this will turn into a very well paying, high-autonomy job with the opportunity for partnership / profit-sharing.

We currently have one operating in Ottawa and both locations will support our national hail damage repair network.

One of my partners is putting the job description together to go to market with it.

If you are qualified and interested get in touch with me.

*tagging: Devin :slight_smile:

hey… this ^^^

makes me wish i stuck with autobody. always loved it, but could never get into it (due to not having highschool)… will get it one day though! lol

bummmppp…

gents, it makes no sense that some of you are more interested in a service job at a nissan dealer than this. this pays WAAAAAAAAAY more and can lead to some pretty seriously awesome stuff.

Are you willing to take on someone with no experience in the field but has a high drive for success and leadership? Also someone who is hardworking, determined and quick to learn?
If so, I’m your man :slight_smile: lol

you have to have experience to get in on this right now.

we’re too new in Oakville to start from scratch, we need ‘hit the ground running’ guys right now.

when we expand into Burlington (which i had a meeting on today about) and have a bit more scale in the area I’ll pull freshies off the forums but not right now.

do you guys pay points for a accident drop?

lol… no. we are insurance friendly.

i love that you asked though. we have trucks on the road but we just do valet / dealer stuff.

That’s good
Let me know when that happens Bing!

hey bing… if you need to pull a car out of others pound with a pay out… can you call me to pick it up???
im hurting now adays… i haven’t even bought half of the stuff i need for my s14 :smiley:

help the truck on son240 not some action towing cunts :smiley:

I’ve painted some friends cars before, basically just shanty little paint booths built out of 2x4s and plastic in their driveway, I don’t have my own equipment at the moment, but I can get some cheap starter stuff from princess auto. I’m also planning on doing my own car. A little info on the jobs I’ve done:

I’ve done 2 trucks, my dad’s 07 chevy silverado, and his friend’s 09 Dodge Ram 1500. Both included sanding prep, body work; knocking out dents, bondo-ing small scratches / dents, etc. Primed, painted and cleared.

Painted my friends 04 Mazda 3 as the blue pieces they fitted on his red car and re painted didn’t match up at all and they decided clear was not necessary. Same process as the trucks, not as many dents though.

Painted my mom’s 03 pacifica back to factory silver, just sanding done as the body was mint. Then primed, painted, and cleared.

i think they might need someone with full time shop experience since car star is one of the biggest brand name shop out there… next to fix auto and few others…

and i highly believe they uses a first base coat or someshit… no more doing clear coat… i might be wrong thou :smiley:

I don’t work for CARSTAR anymore dude… these are businesses that i operate with some new partners.