Looking for a job? (GTA/Barrie)

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/photoplog/images/118/1_JobFair_web.jpg

Hi guys,

CARSTAR Automotive Canada is putting ona job fair this saturday.

I know that alot of the stores in the network are looking for young guys to do things like detailing, estimating and of course technicians.

I spoke with the owner of the Barrie location this weekend, they are specifically looking for a detailer immediately.

Where: Ashonbee Campus, Centennial College

When 1-3pm, Saturday, November 24th

Positions available:
Bodyman
Estimator
Prepper
Detailer
CSR

There are stores virtually everywhere in Ontario, Alberta and out East… if you are interested in owrking anywhere just let them know.

if you end up going please provide me some feedback, maybe i can direct you to the right place if you dont get what you are looking for there.

They do mechanical repairs?

or is this just a body shop.

there are 118 locations in Canada so it isnt just one, almost all of them to mechanical repairs.

however, automotive technicians are not in as high a demand as body techs. Partly because no one wants to be a body-tech these days.

I can tell you that seasoned estimators, painters and body techs with good experience who do good work are earning $65,000+ and upwards of $80,000 depending on which location you work at.

I is unemployed now :frowning:

Do all positions require prior experience in their respective field?

all position require you to not be a douche bag.

the rest is up to the people you interview with and the needs of the respective franchisee.

there are literally 50 shops that are submitting their needs or will be there trying to find the guys they need to hire.

There are shops within 30 minutes of every single person on this forum i would imagine.

go and check it out if you are looking. i know that alot of places are looking for preppers and you can make a decent buck if you are not a total fuck up.

they expect to hire fresh guys, but you should know what you are doing.

I’m not a douche bag! :smiley:

I’m not a total fuck-up! :smiley:

OMG, could this be it?!?! :o

That’s pretty questionable dude :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL shutup!

I did what you asked of me that one night… now leave me alone!

updated with actual ad.