Apprentice?

Hey, just a quick question. I would like to start an apprentice with cars and would love nothing more to do it with a shop that modifies cars. Does anyone have any names or numbers of people in this field that might be looking for someone? Thanks in advance.

Sean

you have to build your way up rarely shops that modify and do performance take someone with now experience you have to work at a regualer shop get experiance and know how

usually you have to start off as the bitch boy. lot work, get coffee, sweep floors. in any case start knocking on doors and good luck. could be a while before you find an opening

good luck its hard to get in to a shop. But once you do get in and get singned up then its alot easer to find a job. As for a preformance shop they are usaly owned by friends or family and hard to get in to and also not as glameris as you think. (but do make a hell of alot of money)
good luck.
my work is looking for an oil tech. you can work your way up from there.
pm me if you want info it is brampton.

Yup Alex knows the way it works. lol. I started off in the wash bay washing the cars, but I was in the shop in about 3months.

its much more gratifying once you get there after you’ve earned it anyways.