Areas Best Tuner for the Vette ?

was that the black one?

I’d have Morgan tune my LsX of I had one lol

not hatin on howard at all ,just tryin to get jennings some support esp seein as there are cars out there done by him that run very well and he knows gm,s very well esp seein as he was one of the top tech,s for gm for awhile

well put :thumbup

Why are u looking for someone to tune your vette, u shud be more concerned with who is the best ls1 tuner clown. Unless this “tuner” is dialing in your suspension. Try ls1tech.

yea that one.

I would recommend Vette Doctors or ECS. Ive been to Vette Doctors and have seen their work first hand and its top notch. Have also been in ECS tuned cars and they run flawless. Cant say much for local tuners as the experience has been less then pleasing.

RLMS, i wonder if half you redline hater idiots realize that vette drs, ecs and lots of other top corvette tuners out there call Howard atleast once a week w/ ??'s And also pay big $$$ to come to his shop and get schooled in “advanced fuel injection tuning”???

Just b/c the wheels on Howards cars cost more than lots of your cars doenst mean you should hate him, instead appreciate that he has more knowledge than 20 of you put together and could bury anyone on here in “tuning”!

Interesting statement you have there

not interesting, the truth!

What ever you say man

oK!! haha^ Do ur self a favor then if you dont beleive me, call vet drs and ecs and tell them your calling from upstate NYand wanna get your “imaginary vette” tuned and ask them what they think of Howard…and if they would recommend him…

I bet ur gonna eat ur words if you actually go threw with it.

Already been to Howard and just saying from my experience I would not go back. Maybe hes gotten better but when I have one bad experience I tend to stay away. I had a good experience at Vette Doctors there for I recommend them to others. I did not tell the OP to not go to howards I simply stated where I had good experiences. You can get your car tuned by who ever you would like but I wouldnt say he has the most tuning knowledge on these boards as there are other tuners in the area that are also on here.

hahah ok well im sure Morgan would agree that Howard is the man for lsx stuff, so if thats who you were refering to then ok, anyone else on here NOPE SORRRY.

Why would Carmen at vette drs call Howard ATLEAST once aweek for help over the phone? Why would they pay HUGE $$$ to come for a weekend and take classes??

ps im not hating on vette drs. im just saying that RL is about a half aday closer and IF there were any issues its a lot easier to drive 45 mins down the road rather than drive to LI.

Just because they talk to eachother doesn’t mean a goddamn thing. I’m sure Morgan, Tony Palo, Chris Miller all talk to one another on a weekly basis for one reason or another. It’s business.

OK ^ i have been there plenty of times when Carmen has called asking for help w/ simple cammed z06s and aps tt cars. You should do the same thing i told psi2hi to do before you spill shit out of your mouth about somethiung you have no idea about.

Also- im sure the OP wants oppinions from people w/ experience not just abunch of idiots that dont even own a car that Howard would put on his dyno.

Honestly, I did not start this thread with the intentions of it becoming a argument thread.

I am simply looking for names and locations of LSX tuners upon which I will do my own research by talking to them and getting referrals from previous customers who have experiences with the tuner.

Not looking for he said she said or that your brothers fiances best friends moms son-in-law had a bad experience. If you have directly had experience with the tuners, I would like to hear what you have to say, I.E Deadmeat with ECS or EvilZr1 with RLMS.

Tony, first off I have no experience with RLMS so have nothing to say about them. Second when you come in here saying that were all idiots, that his wheels cost more then ours cars, and that Howard knows more about tuning then anyone else how do you really expect anyone to talk back to you with some respect. Just ease off being so defensive and maybe this RLMS argument won’t happen so often

+1x1million

So +1 million