Areas Best Tuner for the Vette ?

I just recently spent some $$$ on some goodies for the vette. The parts should all mostly arrive in the beg of May and I will have the car off the road for the better part of a week to do the installs myself.

When I am finished I want to get the car tuned, I am willing to drive pretty much anywhere in the Northeast and I care more about who is doing the tune than how much I have to pay.

I have never had the vette tuned so I wouldn’t even know where to start but I would appreciate hearing some names so I can start doing my research. Thanks! :thumbup

Vette Doctors

/Thread

http://www.jannettyracing.com/links.shtml

Very good too!

DEZ racing (who jeff goes too) does them as well…hes in mass.

let me know when you want to install the stuff…I will help ya.

RLMS?

My conclusion is that if you go to RLMS you car will either run 8’s with a bolt on LS1 or it will blow to smithereens within 5 minutes.

Or both, at the same time.

K20power HANDS DOWN. Best tuner in the area.

I have HPT if you want me to advance some timing up in there for ya.

LMK. :lol

for a local guy jennings northeast in amsterdamn ,im goin there the 19th for my car

ECS > anyone

carteq in jersey

Tell you what… having someone local who can tune is really convenient. It sucks having to drive a bunch of miles to get tweaks, etc. With that being said, why don’t you stop down to RLMS and talk with Howard? It can’t hurt. It also helps support the local car scene.

There are a lot of idiocy on this site against him for no apparent reason.

Just my .02

rlms

dont listen to half the people on this site who have NEVER dealt with or had anything tuned by howard…i personally have and know many many cars that have…hes a very good tuner…

chevy wouldnt be backing him if he wasnt

also all u guys talking about him blowing cars up…where has it ever been a tune of his to blow anything up?i know god for bid theres def no defective parts out there is there? when ur car goes on a dyno to be tuned no one knows how bad it was beat on before hand…ANY CAR CAN BLOW UP AFTER BEING TUNED…ITS CALLED THE REAL WORLD

NUT SWINGER!!!

If I had an LSx car id go to howard, idk what some people deals are with him but he’s always been a nice guy whenever I’ve talked to him, even told me to bring my car by the shop sometime if I want to check the place out and throw it up on the dyno if I wanted. I’ve heard a few stories of cars built by him blowing up, who’s to say these other shops haven’t had cars blow up? Shit happens every car and the driver behind the wheel is differant so there’s a number of variables that could attribute to it, also I bet it gets blown way out of proportion because he’s local. I’ve also heard that howard can be too conservitive on some tunes to prvent that very thing but who knows… I do know the good outweighs the bad from waht I’ve heard and id support someone right in our back yard like rlms

what about a certain white TA whos car was left outside and the
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Commemorative [/FONT]top go torn and Howard wouldnt do anything about it. not to mention they sat on it for months not touching it[/SIZE]

:ohnoes

yea ill pretty much so go back to my RLMS hater ways.

didn’t he tune crackhead Jeff’s whipple cobra? NOT mountain man Jeff’s, crackhead Jeffs.