attn: nyspeed doctors.

I’ve had the flu the past week, and i’ve just recently got over it…I’m just stuffed up now but it’s going away…the only thing I have now is a wicked sore throat, but it’s not a typical sore throat I feel it everytime I swollow, and it kills when I am eating…It’s only on the right side of my throat it feels like it’s right in my gland in my neck (right by my jugular)
anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of this? it fucking hurts!

stop giving out free blowjobs?

but seriously, its probably just your allergies. now that springtime is on its way, i usually get stuffed up and my throat swells like a motherfucker. im no doctor, but i would say try some alavert, always works well for me.

You big baby. LOL
Your best bet would prolly be just wait it out.

take a whole box of coricidin cold and cough

call your doctor

:picard:

thats basically what i had a couple weeks ago, but less severe. sleep, vitamin C and a shit ton of water.

who does that these days? those guys are so overrated.

I’m going out of town tomorrow… I thought it would go away but it hasnn’t if It doesnt go away by next week i’m goin for sure.

Take some Sudafed, call your doctor, and yes: stop twinking old men.

i know this feeling it totally sucks, lots of chroloseptic

Ok the only doctor here rarely post. The best advice is to kill your self. You will never be sick again

You don’t have to go to the doctor. I call my doctor up and ask for advice now and then. No need to schedule a visit.

:word: Take a nasal decongestant for a sore throat. :bloated:

#1 - Go to your doctor.

In the mean time

Do you have shit running down the back of your throat? (mucus draining from sinuses) If so, start an antihistamine now to dry it up. In the words of my doctor “that stuff irritates the hell out of your throat.” Benadryl or claritin.

Look in the mirror with a flashlight. See white spots? Perhaps one large one over where it hurts? Maybe strep. An antibiotic will clear it right up, so go see your doctor.
Do you see a large puffy thing on the side that hurts? Might be a swollen tonsil. Go see your doctor to make sure you don’t need to have it removed.

Take your favorite pain killer of choice to take the bite out. Tylenol, advil, whatever. Any topical (sprays, drops) will help too. Look for something with benzocain in it to numb up for eating. Chloraseptic spray, sucrets drops, etc.

Go see your doctor.

Bottom line: You have the throat AIDS. Go get an antibiotic from your doctor to clear it up.

I’m going to pretend to not see your logical observation and continue to recommend my nonsensical statement.

Also, sedlmeier101, try gargling with Drano. That should do the trick.

and prepare to trip balls like kids who hadnt discovered pot yett.

same symptoms i had when i got mono, didnt give ne sluts a ride home lately did you?

sounds like it could be strep throat. If it doesn’t go away soon you may need antibiotics. Go see a doctor.

Drink some apple cider vinegar diluted with water a few times a day. Gargle with it if you can stand the taste. Also, gargle with water and Cayenne pepper. Should make it feel better. If you don’t believe me google it.

And who’s that?

+1

I prefer foaming pipe snake, but whatever floats your boat.

Shit… Name’s escaping me… Owns a siq F-body. I can picture his avatar… Doctor in Rochester… Fucking hell… Gah. Mental block.