ATTN: Soccer players/Anyone who follows sports

yea most of those guys dont get paid too much but the US is starting to put morre money into this sport becuz they are tired of losing, so you will see it grow more

im a little pissed the riverhounds left i was gonna try out for shits and giggles, part time job FTW lol

the riverhounds didnt leave, they took off 1 year to reorganize, they just signed a nice contract with Everton FC of the EPL, riverhounds players and prospects will train with coaches and players from everton

Did not know that but then again I have been gone for a while, where are they gonna play now?

i’m sorry… but was it soccer that was voted out of professional sports a few years back???

you obviously never played soccer… Shit is vicious! In my 3 years that i played highschool ball i was able to dislocate my shoulder, dislocate my knee, got knocked out a few times blocking shots with my face, and a handful of other injuries. I will let you feel the chunk of bone that is missing from my shin! Soccer is a high endurance physical game no doubt about it.

And in indoor soccer you can check a player which leads into a new realm of pain.

Absolutely dude! Indoor soccer is the most painful sport I can think of except for Jah Ali or however you say it. You get balls blasted around at speeds over 70mph and people definately get checked into the boards often.

Ya man all 4 years. Lettered in 3 of them. Why?

What year did you graduate?

Our HS coach left to coach the River Hounds

Only fun if you do the checking

Just this past year bro. Did you play?

haha you’ll prolly hate me now, I graduated from chartiers-houston in 2005

i played monessen senior year i think we won 6-0 i forget

anyways gene klein just had an article in teh post -gazette about riverhounds

they are gonna play at consol energy park in washington, pa

also not sure if any of yins know derek mckenzie, he is on the team and played for chartiers valley in high school, i played on an indoor team with him when i was 16 i think or maybe it was his brother

Haha no need to hate ya. We placed better than CH the past 3 years and only lost once I think. Only kid I hated on that team was Yokum, and CA (Corey Andeys?) What did you play?

We just got into a huge brawl with West Mifflin this past year in the rec season. Preety fun not gonna lie. We whooped some ass too :bash:

I was keeper, your lucky that you were younger cuz you guys never won until my class graduated, Yokum and CA were my boys back before I graduated, Yokum had some bad luck my senior year with breaking his damn foot then getting in a car wreck and shit.

Who has won the section the past two years?

Yea I agree Yokum did have some bad luck and despite me disliking the kid I felt bad because he had some good tallent. CA was just a prick and always wanted his ass beat haha. We came in seccond place the past two years behind South Fayette. SF needs out of our section because they are no A school. More like AA.

Yea they are a bunch of fags! Ive got so many memories from soccer, I always hated playing down at Motown though cuz of the gay ass day games, loved playing across the river in the DaRoi though and beating there asses lol

haha CA has to be a prick if he wasnt he’d be dead, what is he about 5’6" now maybe breakig 120 lbs haha

Haha yea hes more like 5’4" 120 lbs haha. And we romped charleroi like every game I played in HS. Despite the huge rivalry with charleroi I made a lot of friends from the boys and girls team who I still play with today

yea, i dated Deana Martorella for about 5 years until she decided to cheat on me so that is no longer the case but anyways I might help out coaching at C-H when I get back from this deployment

Damn dude. what happened?

To sum it up she is a whore, she puts out :hitit: