Any Soccer Players?

http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikefootball/en__EMEA/index.html

Watch

Can’t watch here at work, but I miss playing. Haven’t played since I was 17 after playing every year since I was 6.

I loved it

My last game was 3 + years ago. :frowning:

yeah, that definitely makes me want to play again :frowning: i really need to see a good game in europe

back up to 2-3 games a week :slight_smile:

:cry: It’s been way too long…

I saw a League match in Lyon back in '99. It was quite an atmosphere. On a totally different level than you’ll ever get at a football game or hockey game.

Pretty cool commercial. If anyone is in Hamburg we play Sunday mornings at 9 at the Nike Base.

Wow the moves past the two guys 3/4 in was sweet.

Organized or just show up and play pick-up?

sick.

i have a game on sunday, now im PUMPED.

Awesome video. Really makes me want to get back into it. Played every year from the time i was 5 until i was 18. Been out for 3 years now. I miss it.

Fuck I wanna play right now.

siq nasty…yea played every year since i was 4…ODP, premiere teams the whole shabangabang…had a scholarship to play in college and stayed home for a broad, smart right?

kinda OT…whats everyone think of christiano ronaldo? over rated? good ball handling only or an all around player…?

good ball handling only

Sunday morning is coed, competitive, but laid back. No slide tackling or anything, just a good run. Its pick up every week and its a good time.

BDSL?

he’s matured a ton in the past couple years, which was badly needed.

i still hate to see guys go down so easily though

What’s the skill level like? Me (going on 23) and my older brother (going on 26) would likely be interested, but neither of us have played in a number of years and both likely have horrible touch at this point.

i haven’t played soccer since like 10th grade… last game was a playoff game and my last shot was a PK in a shootout, right over the crossbar lol