Atv/Bike Riding this weekend: Whos in?

Like the title says, looking like Sunday will be the day. Meet up at my place about 1pm(PM for directions if ya need em), and roll out from there. Last time we were out for 5hrs or so, so come prepared, and bring a couple bucks, we usually stop to grab food at some point.

Who wants in?

damn I want to go!

Get a tube homie! Cant be that bad!

I have to work for my parents until 3pm, then I might go play hockey at 7:30…

Well that sucks

You suck!.. jackass

I do have to get that tube fixed though.

Chop chop!

You dumbasses are going to ride on the damn tracks again, someone else is gonna pop a tire…

We had 5 people last time(20tires!) with no issues :lol

bc u guys ride like pansy’s, esp since you had pete with you! lol

:rofl correction, PETE rides like a pansy. I was pinned in 5th for a good portion of the tracks, and was never really under 60mph. We’d all pull over, shut the machines down, take our helmets off and have a quick convo by the time he caught up :lmao

sully ill take the bike for ya

I should be in. Hopefully Ill get a chance to make mine run good again. Im thinking I just need to clean the air filter.

And Pete rides like an old lady going to church. Also taped throttle ftl. Atleast he was able to McGyver it for the rest of the day using duct tape from Stewarts.

BTW I ride those tracks alot and have never gotten a flat tire. Other guys Ive been with havent been so lucky though.

You just whammied yourself paul :lol

I hope not. I just bought brand new tires.

Tonight I bought a new battery and hopefully tomorrow or Saturday I get it running again. The battery was totally dead and wouldnt take a jump from my jumper box.
The new one is a universal one and its smaller but hopefully it works. Its the one Walmart listed for my quad.

hey sully if you let me use your bike i’ll replace the tube for you.

Those Maxxis tires are really soft too. A friend of mine used to have a set on his Blaster and he kicked up railroad spikes a couple of times and got left with a flat tire.

I had I believe Pure Sports Bandits rear tires, they were awesome tires and they were kevlar lined so you wouldn’t have to worry about getting flats. Really hard compound tire and heavy as hell too.

id love to go but have no quad …fail

Buy one ni9!!