Audi A4?

Coming from a VW guy, do yourself the favor and go buy a nice 3 series…

You will thank us… (vw guys that is =) )

imo Break My Wallet > Always Unsafe Designs Implemented

Nobody will make up my mind but me but that dosen’t mean i wouldn’t want info and feedback from other consumers. Crazy talk i tell ya.

haha, when the time comes make a post or i may be able to help you out. Employees only get so many per year though, so if its at year end you may have trouble finding someone that hasn’t cashed theirs.
Knocked off like 6k on my TBSS…

This really changes things. Fuck! Does that get you special financing as well or just a deal on the car? I would have a hard time turning down a G8GT or GXP at 4-6k off sticker.

Quit being a moe. Get home and just ball out. Go pick up a legacy GT (4dr, awd, turbo, perfect DD) and make the z run 9’s and street it.

Makeout?

Buy a house already.

And a used Audi - resale sucks, but they are pretty good. Kinda like older infinitis…

Do not be mistaken no matter how much i spend on a car none of the money is coming from the house fund. Two holdups on the house right now are 1. I am in Iraq and 2. I have to contriblte to an account for 10 months that the bank matches 4-1 and this month was my first payment.

My father puts A TON of mileage on his VW Taureg and the only time it has broken was on something that was a known issue. It was taken care of at no cost. MB is just horrible in my opinion. My parents had one, and it would constantly just have stupid shit going wrong with it(displays not working, loud clicking noise coming from under the car and behind the car), the car had a very rough idle, and was pretty noisy all together. My mother liked her 93 lexus better then she liked her 2001 e-class. BMWs, I have seen a few of them just start to fall apart around 100k miles and leave their owners with some pretty hefty bills.

None of them are awesomely reliable cars.

If I were you, I would be shopping at Lexus. Nicest driving luxury cars over there.

Lexus is like driving a cloud.

It is a luxury car…

a BMW 7 series is also a luxury car, yet fun to drive… you can’t justify boring by calling it luxury…

BMW M3> audi

I would but i don’t like the IS and i am pretty anti FWD. My parents have an 05 and 06 lexus i don’t even know which models they are. My dads is kinda fun i drive it while i am home but it is nothing special. I know its not the best decision to make but i am willing to take some risk in the reliability and maint department to have something i enjoy driving more.

Thanks for all of the input guys. It was really good to hear both sides of the story and that is what i was looking for. Also bonus points for the thread actually staying on topic for the most part. I am proud of nyspeed today. I am now off to save the universe/puppy toss/terrorize women and children/waste your tax $$$$ HOLLER! :beer2:

maybe not
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc111/BMWFTW1/MPOWERmotivation.jpg

This man speaks the truth!!!

As for the car feeling like a heavy pig, that can be fixed by upgrading the suspension. Or just try and pick up a S-Line IMO…

Edit: How old are you? If your considering a M3 (OMGZZZWEALLKNOWITSGODSGIFTTOMAN) or a S4 it’s going to be a pretty penny for insurance in NYS…

If you are planning on staying we you are at for a few years (nice weather) I would go M3, but a M3 around here is far from a practical daily driver. I don’t care how fast your M3 is I’ll drive circles around it in my incredibly underpowered heavy A4 come winter…

You hardly speak for any of the VW guys!!! Did you not get laughed off DITB?

no it can’t… it can be masked. you either have a good chassis or you don’t. A4s are not stiff, they’re not neutral or well balanced, and they are way too heavy. sure you can put a sway bar on and make it tail happy, but that’s not fixing these big problem areas. now as an all around daily driver they’re not bad - I like the interiors and style… but even in an S4 with suspension I don’t really feel attached to the road and it full control… I feel more like I’m giving the car suggestions with the wheel. the AWD works very well from a safety standpoint, not so well from a performance one… I’d hate to see how bad the cars would drive without it.

Elaborate!

edited my post above.

Its a :shoot:Touareg, and he got lucky because they are :gtfo:

I hope that the new Tiguan does so well that VWoA drops the turdbox all together… The only Touareg worth a shit is the V10 T(x2)DI which has 5hundred million lbs of torque…

I still say, BMW

Or you can come buy a 2004 Passat v6 4motion with a 2year bumper to bumper from me! :lol:

good luck, and if you need me to help with vw/audi info pm me, I have a whole dealership full of info.