BACKYARD BRAWL

i hope it pours!!! LETS GO PITT

Pitt>Dub V

The more it rains, the better Pitt’s chances.

Nonetheless, despite me being a proud Pitt grad, huge Pitt supporter, and absolutely abhorring WVU, I’ve got $100 on the 'eers tomorrow. Come on, 10.5 point spread on this game? That’s silly.

i hope it doesnt pour, i will be down there…

I’ve never bet on football, I kinda have a rule against it but my friend put in a good way for me “either way you win” I got $100 on it as well. It was killing me to bet against pitt but like you said 10.5 is too good to pass up

i want PITT to win but i think WVU’s running game/option will run on us at will. we arent exactly the best tackling dfense out there and we play the run like shit usually. i’m still hopin for a win though!

WVU

DUBV = WAAAAAAAYYYY OVERRATED…they remind me of the bungles with the exception of having a good run game instead of a good passing game

GO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME MOUNTAINQUEERS

No rain, I will be there. Took Friday off work, will be out & about after the game. My g/f is a Pitt grad, go Panthers!!

Mike

WVU

awwww shit. yes i did wear my PITT Fitzgerald jersey to work today. along with my new hat. go pitt

i gotta work this crap. college football<*

cant wait…its on bitches…I grab my cock to all you lame ass dub V fans

WVU’s going back home with a bloody nose tonight!!!ITS ON MOTHERFUCKAZ!!!

Country Hoes…Go Home… To the place… u belong…West Vinginia …Mountain faggots…79 will take you home!!!

width=“425” height=“350”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/FcAD8CapjAs”></param><param name=“wmode” value=“transparent”></param><embed allowScriptAccess=“never” allowNetworking=“internal” enableJavaScript=“false” src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/FcAD8CapjAs” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” wmode=“transparent” width=“425” height=“350”></embed>…> good video to get the pitt fans pumped the fuck up

we are PENN STATE…???

anywho. gotta root for the home team. goo pitt. i guess.

do i sound enthused about this or what.