What the fuck

is wrong with Pitt losing to the hillbilly college west virginia. FUCKIN LOSERS:mad:

:gives: :blah: :jerkit: :rant:

w/o fitzgerald Rod Rutherford would be cut and washing dishes at Chi Chi’s after the way he has played

hahah… im going down the to see some riots in about a min… :slight_smile:

then to bent willy’s:beer:

bridgeport bar?

was there a baseball game on tonight?

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
was there a baseball game on tonight?
:jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

sorry im a wvu fan, the girl went there and alot of my friends go there. The is no better gameday party town. Ohh well, its just a game.:cool:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
sorry im a wvu fan, the girl went there and alot of my friends go there. The is no better gameday party town. Ohh well, its just a game.:cool:
I have been to wvu and it sucks down there compared to penn state.

Originally posted by OrangeSS
I have been to wvu and it sucks down there compared to penn state.
What the fuck are you smoking sam? You go to wvu and the night before a game like this you can,t drive down the freaking road because of all the people! It,s like a marty grause(spelling?) there,5,000 people all over the streets partying.

i went to mardi gras–slept in the car for a week…had tons of fun, and only spent 100 bucks…

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
i went to mardi gras–slept in the car for a week…had tons of fun, and only spent 100 bucks…
I spent more than that! I stayed in mobile AL and drove ther for a few days…bad idea!

fuck that…i camped out in a 86 buick regal right in down town. im talking washing ur teeth w/ a gallon of water as ur h20 supply, staying up all night long–sleep in city park during the day until cops kick u out, play chess against the black old man by mcdonalds for cash, win moeny at teh caino so u can go get some p&j to last u till tuesday way. Shit, i didnt even have enough money to pay tolls on the way back…

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
fuck that…i camped out in a 86 buick regal right in down town. im talking washing ur teeth w/ a gallon of water as ur h20 supply, staying up all night long–sleep in city park during the day until cops kick u out, play chess against the black old man by mcdonalds for cash, win moeny at teh caino so u can go get some p&j to last u till tuesday way. Shit, i didnt even have enough money to pay tolls on the way back…
Uhhhhhhhhhmmm sailor this is devin your talking tooooooooooo,remember i used to do that shit all the time at push at kuhns and everywhere we went…???

:gives:

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
What the fuck are you smoking sam? You go to wvu and the night before a game like this you can,t drive down the freaking road because of all the people! It,s like a marty grause(spelling?) there,5,000 people all over the streets partying.

WELL its 430 am and JUST got home… basically got there and the cops had everything blocked off… nobody was allowed to go into wvu so we took a back way in and all i got to say is its a party town all the time … but this weekend it was 4x better…

4x the people…

more fun…

wvu>pitt

LIKE I SAID BEFORE

WVU RUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLES!!!:smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
LIKE I SAID BEFORE

WVU RUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLES!!!:smiley: :smiley:

x2 :frowning: PENNSTATE finally WON !!! 52-7 yeah thats right we finally played the game like we should.

Ohh the first 1/2 of the pitt / wvu game was good i was suprised to see how good fitzgerald is it was the first time i watched a pitt game n he caught some amazing passes.

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
x2 :frowning: PENNSTATE finally WON !!! 52-7 yeah thats right we finally played the game like we should.

Ohh the first 1/2 of the pitt / wvu game was good i was suprised to see how good fitzgerald is it was the first time i watched a pitt game n he caught some amazing passes.
PSU needs help u should sigh up!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(watermiget):smiley: