WVU Celebration

Just watching the news…a bunch of people lighting couches on fire and singing “Take Me Home Country Road” by John Denver according to KDKA.

Only in WV… :mullet:

That celebration is going to be short lived because they’re going to get their ass handed to them on Saturday by Louisville.

Edit: now they flipped a car over and it’s on fire, what a great school.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with WVU kids? They light shit on fire when they win football/basketball games. They also light shit on fire when they lose football/basketball games. Pretty much any time theres a sporting event in morgantown, its a pretty safe bet that something is getting lit on fire.

did anyone notice that someone came up and smacked the camera?

What else is there to do in Morgantown other than light stuff on fire?

That Pittsnogle guy just looks like the epitomy of the white trash, but damn can he shoot 3s.

I’m just glad they didn’t put Sonni Abatta in danger to cover that story. :69:

:werd:

I should have went to WVU.

Still trying to figure out where this took place. I was in Morgantown until about 1:10 AM this morning and there were no fires I saw. We went out and drove around for a bit after the game and it was actually quite quiet…

i was down there.it was crazy they turned a car over on its roof up on grant street.they were settin fires in trash cans on the main street.ppl leaning out of cars,girls runnin up and down the street with there shirts off,cops pepper spraying everyone lol it was nuts down there i wish i would have took my digital camera

http://x2.putfile.com/3/8305385168.jpg

One word. Taser.

remeber during the bowl game…the city drove around for a couple days picking up old furniture and shit like that soo no one could light shit on fire!!!

dum fucks

Thats funny, silly rednecks. Louisville will hand them their asses. Let the best rednecks win!

X2

louisville is GOOD & playing pissed off cause they got a 4 seed…should have at least been a #3 or #2

& i still think TT is a better team then WV…WV just had their number last night.

the Zona vs. Illi game is gonna be good…

I hate basketball. I like burning shit. I dont need an excuse. And it is far from a redneck thing since most of the people starting fires last night around our place were from PA/NJ. We once started a 20ft fire on the last day of school for the hell of it. If you lived here you would understand. Grant St. is a shit hole so why not burn everything. It is a good way to take care of all the trash on the streets.

Sounds like something to be proud of to me.

and how old are you?
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/images/icons/nonono.gif

Where the hell were you. University Ave was backed up for a mile with people hanging out of cars yelling and setting off fireworks. Grant was one huge street party with riot cops. We were past the Dairy Mart near Arnold Hall and there were about 4 huge fires around that area. It was chaos. We left after 12:30 to go to safer areas since cops were getting pissed.

23, why? What is immature about having a bonfire? We just have them in the streets. I dont personally start fires but I always encourage the drunk kids to go at it.

an organized bon fires is different then lighting shit on fire in the streets…you a college student…you should know the difference…

i guess you just have a decent amount of growing up to do.

and…no i wouldn’t

i wonder why???