WVU - i should have never left

check out this vid from WVU - this is what happenes when they win football games

partying there was absolutely insane - if you ever want to go party at a college go the WVU

http://college.big-boys.com/articles/wvufire.html

Wow people are retarded

wow.
thats good…

Do straight guys go there yet?

yea, WVU actually blows horsedonk. As proved by everyone in this video.
fire is fun, lets burn it all to hell!!!

I’ve been to a couple games there. (Can’t watch this video at the moment.) I’ve never seen anything all that crazy after any games. :gotme:

Kate was at last night’s game, I don’t recall hearing about any fires.

apparently I have to stop lurking in order to explain.
That particular fire was set last march after the WVU men’s basketball team beat texas tech and rocketed into the elite 8…unfortunately that was as far as the team went, we lost to…don’t remeber…in that round.
Fortunately (or for fire bugs, unfortunately) police have been cracking down on the long tradition of couch burning, including writing tickets to anyone who has couches, grills, chairs, etc. on their porch prior to a football/basketball game.
A student here at the University actually created a documentary about WVU party life, this may or may not have been from that film
Aside from the fires, Morgantown is a fairly kick ass party town (although I may be a bit bias) and i always encourage any inquisitive minds to come down and find out.
now back to lurking

aaaaaa didnt know it was from a basketball game - i saw a when i was there in 03 after one of the games - was put out quick

im just sayin it was crazy partying there while i was there

i knew a car had to catch fire in that video somewhere…

smart idea…lots of people, cars parked super close, people throwing furniture into a fire…

i dont get some people, lol…

fucking stupid,…that was wack…KIDS…OMG
GROW UP