College Freshman

If you are a freshman in college, what college do you go to and how do you like it so far?

I am attending wvu, and so far it has been pretty fun. my classes are a little tough but most of the professors are alright

WVU sucks cock

I work in oakland, right next to PItt…and lemme say DNG those freshmen girlies are smokin’

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/SMullett/fapfap.gif

I too work in oakland and I would like to make two points:

the girls are indeed hot.
pitt did a hell of a job with move-in so far this year. I’ve hit far less traffic in oakland during rush hour than I do on 5th by the arena because of penndot jacking up the 579 ramp and detouring traffic through soho.

Im not a freshamn, im a junior at RMU, but I guess ill throw some comments out there.

classes started already?

The parties are usually pretty good too. Im sure you already know that saturday home football games are an incredible time even if you cant stand WVU, like myself.

PITT football games are good if you wanna watch football but the pre-gaming sucks. I have been to a handful of PITT parties but they are usually so far off campus that I dont even know if you would call it a “college” party.

WVU girls are pittsburgh’s trash and they like the BBC.

I am going to have to agree with that. The girls down there make our girls seem almost respectable. I witnessed a fairly hot white chick being willingly molested by a group of black dudes. they pulled her skirt up, she had no underwear on and she just continued to shake her ass while they grinded on her.

i’d say a good bit of girls from this area go to wvu because of its rep for parting. thats in itself should tell you a lot about the girl. shes a cock-monger, she’s filth. i’m feed up with girls in general i think they are all scum bag pieces of shit, the WVU factor amplifies it. Men, we let hoes have too many rights in this country…we shoulda kept them at home cooking and cleaning.

:rofl: classy

damn it was 11 years ago that i was freshman :frowning:

Sophmore at Cal U… Moving back in Sunday. I like it there.

I’m a freshman at RMU this year. So far they’ve been pretty organized with their move in. Time will tell.

:rofl: be honest next time

Too bad pitt can’t sell out Heinze field. they should play with the Passion

IMO, Everything at RMU is organized. I think it is one of my favorite parts of attending school there. You are never like what the fuck is going at this moment. If you are just check your Email or eService and you will know. The only thing that blows is parking for commuter students.

so ur saying dawlbaby went to WVU?

Freshmen at RMU Wooo! My parking spot is way to far away from my dorm :slight_smile:

http://www.brianbutko.com/Isaly/ChH.jpg

pennstate :ugh2:

one step worse… Penn state.