College Freshman

I guess I should meet up with all of you new RMU people.

My parking spot is up by the Sewall center. My residence hall is Madison. It’s a helluva hike.

I saw your STI. My parking spot is at the end of the lot you’re in. We’ll have to meet up sometime.

madison? argh. The steps up to Hale in the Winter time are a blast! I lived in Hancock, Adams, and Washington. Good times at RMU. Hopefully you get a cool RA for your first year!

Edit: just thought of something, your parking spot really blows. Madison to Sewall is a hike!

so many smoking chicks in oakland, i feel almost pedifilic…fark it…what do I care if her dad watches me stare at his daughters ass while they are moving in…he’ll be gone soon enough and I’ll be forced to talk to her instead of just stare :stuck_out_tongue:

sonny come down to oakland for lunch one day :wink: there are azn’s here too or we can drive up to CMU :smiley:

lol get them before the meal plans start to kick in

what, no invite for me? lol.

we just got a bunch of people from taiwan in up this way. and in a strange twist, there are many hot chicks now being accepted here? who would have thought!

Hahaha. Winter should be fun. I’m working from the helpdesk in Hale, so I’ll be there a good bit of the time. It’s no problem walking from my parking spot to my dorm, but going from my dorm to the car is another story all together. All up hill.

joo married chris :wink: sonny and I can take them out :naughty:

my grandma got some nice tennants this year… they were diggin the muscle cars when i was pulling them out the other day. GEAH

who;s cars did you have over there then???

ahhh was watching the smarter ones checkin out the biotech building for pitt down on 2nd ave. atleast thats where i assumed they were going since its the only college assoc. thing down there that i know of…

There are girls that go here for partying who are real slutty and you might have seen some stuff to make you feel that way, but not everyone is like that. you wouldnt know since you dont go here. i have met a lot of cool and nice people. im going here for engineering because i like their program a lot, but i still enjoy partying. its pretty intense, almost every night haha but i like it here. i turned pitt down for it

hmmmm pitt freshamn party
lol
there should be a pittspeed alumni assoc where it is mandatory we are invited to the parties!!

College sluts this weekend at the South Side FTW!

thursday night! first day of the weekend starting now!!

coo, I worked at the helpdesk when I was there too. highest paying student work job on campus!

hahaha, holy shit I just realized its been 9 for me… christ.

Good luck kiddies., best advice I can give you.

Sleep
Grades
Socal Life

Choose 2

I have to go from that gravel parking lot to adams…And my AC doesn’t work in my dorm YAY!

What room in adams?

Alex, I tried calling you last night, and left a message. I might’ve called the wrong number though. Lemme know if you got it.