Baseball / Softball team thread for Shift518

+1

maybe you saw me pitch… first game of 97/98 yr was hoosic valley at greenwich. mark lanoue started pitching that game for hoosic valley… let up 11 runs in the 1st inning. i went in in the 2nd inning and let up 2 runs over the next 6. (we lost 13-3) but i was there and i pitched…

i jerked off in school too i was just lucky that i had those three letters CBA on my transcripts along with my extra curriculars to get me noticed…my bs in class would be the reason why i stayed on the baseball squad at St Rose for only a year and a half and lost my scholarship because i almost failed out of school. Absolutely retarted move on my part but you live and learn. so now im stuck at SCCC and have no inerest in getting that deep back into any kind of ball.

Are you seriously talking about something that you did over 10 years ago? get over it already and grow up…

How soon is everyone available to play a game of touch ball? How many people do we need minimum? We can pick teams when we get to wherever it is we are going to play.

time to change the tampon…

depending on the day and time i can play whenever…

wayne im game to play whenever. just let me know and ill be there. ill leave the bullshit at home.

dude don’t bother starting shit with me… you won’t win that… It’s really a shame every forum has to have a e-thug that thinks they are the shit because of something they did when they were in HS… your a ass on here cause you think it’s cool when really its fucking annoying…

this is actually a respectable post :thumbup

ok so does anyone have any ideas on WHERE we can play?

id be down for baseball or softball… id be forcing underboosted to attend too

dustin riddell set up a game a few yrs back at a lishakill school… that worked out well actually. maybe that could work?

win… is it too cold for everyone to play softball now??? it looks like we’d have more people if we went that route… we need like 20+ for softball right?

lol - i spent a LOT of time in the garage instead of gym class ahahah

people tend to bust my balls on here more than most because they know they can get a rise out of me. sometimes i forget to put the ego aside when dealing with people that arent total dicks. my apologies to you.

Dusty would definitely be in for a game too.

might be a tad cold for softball… aluminum bats and cold = nasty vibration and sore hands.

besides, its football season… girls can come anyways and be cheerleaders :rofl

im down for football any afternoon this weekend…fri sat or sun…most highschool football fields will be open this sun afternoon…all football will be over for hs…schalmont usually doesnt have any issues with you using the facilities i know that…We need at least like 8 or 10 people so we can have minimum 4 on 4…

What does everyone think of this sunday afternoon?

i know you guys are comming from alot farther south than me but shens field should be available and its a brand new facility… just some food for thought.

edit - im in for sunday

its def cold for softball and yes you need about 20 or more heads for a decent game…pick up football is best bet til spring