Best daily driver for 15K

So I’ve been looking at getting something else for a daily and trading in the Jetta. Was looking at the older Jeet GC’s V8 model… I also am debating the G8, I know thats not in the range, but its a sick daily for the price.

Was looking at 2002 Lexus GS300’s as well…

I really like my GF’s jeep,Just put 31’s on it.It’s comfortable and easy to do aron’s and shit with cause it has the space in the back.

you can snag an is300 with around 50k on it. lexus reliability. adding another 2jz to the stable is never a bad idea.

01 is300 for sale for the right price…will trade for supra

the g8 gt is my vote and they should be comin out wit the gxp version soon to and that is a 6sp …

my 05 Altima SER 6MT. seriously, it’s for sale, and in that range

49,600 miles, super black exterior with black/red leather, heated seats, 6 disc in-dash, Bose 8 speaker sound system, a HUGE trunk, side airbags, traction control, 250hp/251tq, a clutch/flywheel package with ~4,000 miles on it, and best of all, CPO’d with a warrantee up to 80k that covers almost everything (for example, my headunit started to skip, thats covered, i got a brand new one a few months ago)

^a little reflection for you, not to bad for a DD :wink:

this is the one you were doin reverse doughnuts in ,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

reverse donuts? not i.

Id say an S4/ some Audi of sorts. FUN cars, and sweet DD’s

corolla end thread save your money

check your pm’s

Donny, PM me stats on your truck I cant remember.

Bang for the buck, I would consider looking at the previous generation Honda Fit.

Very versatile, holds onto it’s value and fun to drive for low cost.

:excited love my 05

I love my 95, hah.

A dealer I stopped at with my father yesterday has a '95 Corolla with 20k original miles on it.

We stopped to look at an Accord.

Nothing better to cure a hangover then a classic PJB story:bowdown:thumbup

:rofl

We did some stuff and then we went and did some stuff. My job isnt satisfying.

Also a big +1 for the timing on this thread. Ryan- please dont copy me for once, k? :crazy

03 jetta/golf TDI 5spd manual.

last year of the alh90 tdi motor. most fuel efficent and VERY reliable.

15k, there are a lot of choices in the used market…

Mini Cooper S
Acura TL Type S
BMW M3 (E36 of course)
BMW 330Ci (E46)
Audi A4 (B6)

Tons more, but I guess until you narrow it down it’s tough to come up with ideas… You looking for a 4 dr, 2 dr, big car, small car, big engine, small engine?