New Daily

Considering a new daily… need AWD or 4wd, prefer 17+ mpg overall.

Its for work so some AWD 911 is a nogo. Budget is 30-65k. Need to be auto/with a paddle … to much going on when I drive between Nicotine,caffene,phone,masterbating,dancing,and road head.
Used or new, milage doesnt matter… what I save with high miles can fix anything…

Before anyone asks, I think the hummer is pissing off my “Green” liberal clients, and since they pay me, I’m considering this idea… though I want to tell them to fu%k themselves, the comments matter cause thats what pays the bills. I still will continue the green house effect with the M3 and TA.

only thing i can think of with paddles thats awd/4wd thats close to thw MPG range, within your budget is the new Evo, New VW R32, or an Audi of some sort

Buy my used audi that needs brakes and rotors? :slight_smile:

also i forgot the 3 series, 325xi, 330xi, 335xi, and the infinity g35x

Does it have to be SUV?

I’d look into the BMW ix series and X series.

And the entire Subaru line-up :lol

Get a diesel Ram 2500 pickup. With a Bullydog you can get 24 mpg- my brother gets 24 or so with his '05 Ram 2500 and drives it like a complete asshole.
The GM trucks have IFS (weak) and the Fords dont get the best mpg and the Powerstroke is questionable anyway).
Im assuming you still need some sort of truck to tow your race car(s).

He’s not a lesbian.

Jeep Wrangler.

A little above budget maybe, but new GT-R :mwahaha

i hope he likes girls :confused

my girlfriends mother just picked up a brand new Lexus IS250…

AWD, Paddle shifters, good gas mileage, comfy ass seats, touch screen everything…sweet ass cars. In your price range too.

good looking cars too.

Theres a difference between being a straight guy and a carpet munching lesbian.
Subaru’s (except WRX’s) are lesbian cars.

OHHHHHH

so the LGT is a lesbian car :confused :shifty

All three Admins of this website own non WRX Subaru’s. :confused

I see more gay rainbow stickers on Subaru’s than any other type of car. I call it as I see it.

Get an Audi RS4

I second adams motion

you just notice it more because those are your people :banana

Not mine. Im not a flannel wearing fur trader with a mullet.

I predict you return to original Cayenne idea.