New Daily

Apparently you’re not one for reading…

So I should continue to assume that everyone that has a Mustang has a mullet, lives in a trailer, and hasn’t seen a full set of teeth since their whole family was in one room?

:crackup

not so much the ones that come around here, but dont discount all of the mustang guys, suprisingly of the muscle cars that come out, most of them are pretty sharp cars

Yeah most of em are pretty clean, an pretty damn fast. And thats fucked up chris, i got all my teeth :lol

yeah, until you meet the skateboard again…

Happy I made you laugh lol. I know a lot of the locals’ cars are really nice, and my statement was just as ignorant as his but it pisses me off when people stereotype so much. I love Adam’s white Mustang.

And Adam… I haven’t looked at your smile in that way, so I didn’t notice lol.

:crackup owned

Porsche Approved Cayenne Turbo (I have 1 2004 available)
Porsche Approved Cayenne S (I have a 2004, 2006, and a 2008 available)
Audi RS4 (There is one in the area that was just traded in, Daytona Gray, BEAUTIFUL car, I sold it to the gentleman originally and he’s taken amazing care of the car. I can find out which wholesaler bought it from the place he traded it in if you’re interested)

Ill come in and smile at ya soon ;D

No, thats Camaro owners. Dont forget that they get drunk and fuck their cousins too.

Theres just something about the Hummer that pisses off all the tree huggers that most other pickups dont bother them nearly as much.

You can even make it run on biodiesel or cooking oil/grease to keep the hippies happy if necessary. Theres a Chevy diesel around here running on cooking oil. It was at the lot last year.

Tell me more! Im having a slight hard time with Cayennes as they have a mild fem appearance to me. I dont care what others think in that regard… but maybe I need to see some with appearance mods.
No idea what a RS4 is, of the Lexus mentioned…so Im off to the web to see. I just went and looked at Volvoson Rt9…no thanks. I like the GT-R, but again, not sure it would have a proper appearance for my profession… lil to “loud” I think.
The Evo is toward top of list, but still somewhat boring … and the Xi’s seem to handle like squat out of the box. But thanksto everyone so far… I literally had NO IDEA there were this many awd cars out there.

buy my gmc canyon, 2006 z71, 9,1xx miles for 17k :slight_smile:

cayenne for sure, what do you do for your clients?

Audi RS4 hands down. Great car, Good size and performance excellent appearance and prossionability (if thats a word) cushy enough for excellent road head. :banana

335i would make a nice daily.

DOTttt

an AWD VAG car sounds quite nice :nod

RS4 has a 4.2L V8, makes 420hp stock, awd, and extremely comfortable and capable.

LOL uhh that kind of looks like it’s already in Jammer’s driveway :rofl

:lol yeah now that you mention it, it kinda does

I vote RS4. :slight_smile:

And don’t worry Adam, you have a lovely smile. :lol