Black Ops

Happened to my room mate with his overpowered trigger finger…caused us to lose. Its a queer feature. Never happened to me as of yet.

Interesting… Maybe I am just accurate enough where multiple shots aren’t needed? Ohhhh snap! :slight_smile:

Playing tonight guyzzzzzzzz!

You shut your whore mouth! Multiple shots as in 2-3, the problem is it pops off the first 1 and jams because i hyper fired the 2nd one like a fuckin ’ machine.

I suck at the game… really. I have only prestiged 3 times since I started playing in January, I should be @ my 15th by now :frowning:

Maybe you shouldn’t used a modded controller.

x2

Funny stuff. My 360 and PS3 controllers both came with their respective systems new in box the end of December. I don’t use modded controllers, those are for faggots.

Ive been playing since the game cane out and in a prestige 3 level 32 or 33. I started prestiging in January though.

like corEy

I played @ Level 50 for at least 2 weeks before I decided it was time to hit prestige. I regretted it, but then I said fuck it and did it again twice. LOL

I was telling Cossey about this:

youtu.be/0HRtdHmXEjs

Then this i would fucking bug out:

youtu.be/8hTC4EwyC5k

RAGE QUIT!!! :ahh

(shazam) :ninja

The whole host last or general lag BS does get annoying, especially when you see one thing happen on your screen and then you die and it’s entirely different from the shooters perspective in kill cam.

Yup i would do the same.

That video is the perfect example of it.

I just bought Black Cockz today for PS3.

I played for 45 minutes and I have some questions:

In solo zombie mode, how do I get more ammo/different guns?
How do I turn the power on in the room?
What the fuck is the point of zombie mode?
Why does it take so long for an online game to activate?
Chicken shit bullshit.

This is why I rage quit.

agreed.

I don’t know a single fucking thing about zombies. The excessive time to activate online games bullshit is bullSHIT. Also, Black Ops freezes my brand new PS3 all the time (randomly).

ohhhhhh… I thought that was my controller. I just started using it a few weeks ago, used correctly, I think it is the best gun in the game by far.

Yeeeah, you all got the black cops?

I would post a pic of Carl of Duty Black Cops but shift would just block it again :lol

Black Cocks…HARDENED edition!