Black Ops

Yeah, that’s not the direction I was going for, bub.

Most of your issues are related to PS3 being the worst online network on the planet.

In solo, you buy the off the walls. Walk up the silhouette. You accumulate points by killing zombies. What level are you playing?

There is no point. The point is to have fun and kill zombiezzzz

Protip: It’s more fun with people, solo blows.

Not the worst, but it is a massive piece of shit. You should have felt my pain on double XP weekend, it was as if the network was being fist-fucked by a guy with a handful of finishing nails.

Yea, double xp weekend. I get 3-5 messages from Cossey asking WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING ZOMBIEZ ITS DOUBLE XP WEEKEND. RAGEEE

:rofl I was just making sure you spent your time wisely!

PC>Console

Just sayin

:thumbup

Not having to buy/install new parts whenever a new game comes out>*

only every 3 years… hell you can stretch it out to maybe 4-5 if you dont mind not having it maxed out. Even then the graphics are generaly on par with a console thats been out for a few years now such as the xbox 360

From a price standpoint, a PC is generally more exspensive to game on, BUT it can be expanded, take much more advantage of graphics/physics engines because of it, where as your stuck for at least 5 years with whatever hardware the console has in it and developers have to work around that, where as with the PC the capabilities are much more broad.

Its an endless battle, some people like to plug in and go, which is fine… Consoles are lifeless to me, more retards, your at the mercy of Microsoft/Live and the hosts shitty internet connection, to many “assists”

Hell I thought about getting a 360 and black ops just to play with some of you fuckers and mop the floor with you :tongue I kid, I kid

I can guarantee that if some of you guys took the time to get used to a keyboard and mouse, it would be almost impossible to go back to a controller all the time. I really wish Microsoft kept up with the project they were working on that would allow Xbox users to use a Keyboard and mouse for games liek call of duty and be able to play with PC Gamers. Unfortunately they found that it would be extremely unfair to those who have been playing primarily consoles.

I do not car what ANYONE says, and im not saying this makes me a better gamer than anyone but, using a keyboard and mouse takes ALOT more skill and very good hand eye coordination.

^ +1

Mouse precision FTW

I am a PC gamer at heart and I still play console games. Who gives a shit, this is like the PS3 vs 360 argument. Nothing beats a mouse and keyboard for FPS but that doesn’t mean consoles suck.

PC gaming is lame. Sorry. I’d rather play a platform with a level playing field instead of buying new video cards quarterly. Way more hacks/cheats in PC gaming.

(Talking about games that are on both console/PC).

PC gaming was cool like 10 years ago.

I don’t agree with this at all. In my opinion, it’s far easier to use a mouse and keyboard for FPS games.

PC gaming is still cool, sorry bro. New video cards only have to be purchased if you want the max settings on the newest games with the best frame rates and even then you can get away with at least a year.

I fully agree on the hacks/cheats 100%, it’s much easier to do cheat on a PC.

I dont think consoles are lame, i just think an FPS on them is sacrilegious, I do enjoy playing racing/arcade type games on them though.

As Jdaniels said, GFX cards/other shit doesnt need to be purchased as frequently as you think…

there are “way more hacks” on PC’s but that does not mean your going to run into hackers/cheaters whenever you play. Since black ops came out, I’ve sen maybe 3?.. bad company 2, i never see any

If your coming from a PC, to a console… I can see why you would say that… getting used to thumbsticks is a bit of a challenge, but i still used to rape peoples faces in HALO back in the day… I have not played a single console FPS that has not had some sort of assist, even if it was ever so slight…

and agreed

I know 0 people who PC game. Well one. All my other friends console game, and I consider myself technical.

WTF does this have to do with anything? :rofl

bRYAN your a busy dude, i doubt you wanna dick with shit, you just wanna go when you can and have some fun, which is WHY i think consoles are great… I just cant take people seriously who think their some uber leet dude on a console.

Microsoft did a test awhile back, tried multiple things

Console Gamers VS PC Gamers (they grabbed some of the best Console players/PC Gamers from various gaming leagues)

PC Gamers raped console gamers even using controllers, then they handed console guys keyboard/mice and PC guys still raped them with controllers :lol

I don’t think I’m uber leet on a console at all. I just don’t get the fad with PC gaming. I guess I just think of it as a bunch of 14 y/o’s jacking off and playing starcraft. (Albeit probably not much different than console gamers though).

Ive come across more assholes on the ps2/xbox360 when i played it than I have on the PC…
:rofl