Bought a house in Vegas. NEW PICS PAGE 2!!

Well my wife and I decided that we really love the Henderson area around Vegas where my new job is so we bought a house. Anyone familiar with the area we got the house in a neighborhood called “Seven Hills” Here are a few pics off the website. We close on or before June 1st so we’re very excited to move in. House is 4 bedrooms, 3 car garage, 3.5 baths.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e325/Boomin99GT/Ournewhouse.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e325/Boomin99GT/House4.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e325/Boomin99GT/House2.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e325/Boomin99GT/House5.jpg

is this for real?

pimp

Yes… it is for real. I recently got a new job in Vegas and decided it was time to own something rather than rent. Why is it so unbelievable? haha

its a nice house. i see most of this board as 20-30 year old guys just getting settled in their career…not too many own a nice piece of property like that yet, for obvious reasons

how are the real estate prices down there?

Not as bad as you’d think actually. We found some very reasonable places. We looked at probably 30 houses. I’d say average for a 3,000 sq foot house is in the mid 400’s. Property Taxes are pretty low and no state income tax there.

fucking christ i need to get my ass certified and get a job as a tech for lexus and then move in next door to you

That is pimp shit. How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? Congrats man. This only adds more fuel to the fire for me to build what I have envisioned in my mind on my property. :smiley:

Good job Boomin :tup:

I hear real estate is very inexpensive in vegas right now, but the market is doing poorly and not picking up.

is this true? maybe just too many contractors jumped on the bandwagon too soon and fucked it up. good for people moving there tho.

Woot I hear Henderson every now and then on CSI, house looks great

beautiful… i LOVE YOUR KITCHEN :slight_smile: i want one like that sooo bad.

congrats! :tup:

Uggh. That pic of your pool/backyard makes me want to move somewhere warm. I love the open floorplan too. :tup:

Damn pimp house, looks expensive, must of got a damn good paying job.

Very true, the market in the area took a bit of a dive. Same deal in the suburbs outside phoenix where I am moving this summer. Too many contractors, and the areas outside phoenix aren’t really developed yet. Not enough highways, not enough shopping, not enough anything. The market is flooded with real high quality houses for dirt cheap.

In queen creek, az, about 45 minutes outside of phoenix, you can buy a 3br newly built house for under 200k.

But you have to deal with a drive to get anywhere, and a nightmare commute into the city every day. Perfect deal for a hermit, or a work at home person.

I think its the time to buy though.

Henderson is a great town, you will love it. My buddy lives in the city of las vegas, he has been there 3 years and just keeps buying condos to live in for a year, then selling it at the end of the year.

He has made a sizeable amount in 3 years just doing that.

Plus you get a brand new condo to live in every year.

Nevada is a great place to be, due to the tax situation there. And the climate is great.

Although I’m moving to Phoenix this year, we will really consider settling in the henderson, nevada area. Its that attractive.

We’re going to be renting for six months to a year before we buy. I hate renting, but its the right thing to do until we figure out what we want.

That’s fucking pimp.

a 3000 sq ft house around my area = fuck me in the ass 900K

:frowning:

Housing in arizona is cheap because of the price of labor. Its right on the border, and mexicans will build you a house in a couple days for a few pesos.

lol. exact reason i most likely wont be sticking around the LI/NYC area when im done with school.

u should see the ridiculous number that my parents are selling their house for. its unreal what the cost is in that area

Very nice man. :tup:

If you don’t mind me asking… what do you do for a living?